Windows 10: Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues

Discus and support Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to windows 11, and the firmware protection for windows defender was disabled. When I go to device security to turn it on, it says... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by siddharthanand1501, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues

I recently upgraded to windows 11, and the firmware protection for windows defender was disabled. When I go to device security to turn it on, it says that it is managed by an administrator. I tried editing the registry, editing group policy and logging in with the admin account but nothing has worked so far. In msinfo32, the service "secure launch" is configured but isn't actually running.

:)

siddharthanand1501, Sep 19, 2021
  2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues

Windows Defender - Firewall and Network Protection

Hi,

We suggest that you try restarting Windows Defender service and check if issue is resolved. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and type services.msc,
      hit enter.
    • Search Windows Defender Service.:1)Windows Defender Service ; 2)
      Windows Defender Network.
    • Right click on each and press Start.
    • Restart your computer and check if issue persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues

1. Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues - Similar Threads - Defender Firmware Protection

2. Cannot Enable Firmware Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Enable Firmware Protection: I am using Windows 11 with my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 8 computer. It has the following CPU.13th Gen IntelR Core TM i7-1370P 1.90 GHzAt some point, I started to get a warning about not having Firmware Protection enabled.I followed the Windows Security warning and enabled...
  3. system guard and firmware protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system guard and firmware protection: Is system guard is one of the features of firmware protection, does enabling firmware protection enables system guard and disabling firmware protection will disable system guard, or firmware protection ON/OFF has no effect on system guard...
  4. Enable firmware protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable firmware protection: I just have the Firmware protection on my computer. I can't enable it even in an admin account. Please help me enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-firmware-protection/a587bf69-fefa-42a3-b6df-28c0e8a53bf8
  5. Enable firmware protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable firmware protection: I just have the Firmware protection on my computer. I can't enable it even in an admin account. Please help me enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-firmware-protection/a587bf69-fefa-42a3-b6df-28c0e8a53bf8
  6. Unable to turn on firmware protection ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to turn on firmware protection ?: Unable to turn on firmware protectionEdit : One more issue After I turned on Credential Guard and Code Integrity , I am unable to turn off , even from policy viewer , registry editor and Microsoft defender too...
  7. Unable to turn on firmware protection ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on firmware protection ?: Unable to turn on firmware protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-on-firmware-protection/3ef93c59-2ea6-4fc6-93a6-5c530084cd26
  8. Unable to turn on firmware protection ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to turn on firmware protection ?: Unable to turn on firmware protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-on-firmware-protection/3ef93c59-2ea6-4fc6-93a6-5c530084cd26
  9. Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues

Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues: I recently upgraded to windows 11, and the firmware protection for windows defender was disabled. When I go to device security to turn it on, it says that it is managed by an administrator. I tried editing the registry, editing group policy and logging in with the admin...
  10. windows defender virus and protection history issue

windows defender virus and protection history issue: hello I did a scan and found the trojan virus I did not understand whether the virus was deleted and I was wondering how to delete the other topic protection history ?[ATTACH]...