Windows 10: Windows Defender Fix

Discus and support Windows Defender Fix in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello , i have problem with my windows defender because when i double click on icon i see only blue window with logo and then program is closed...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Patryk.11123, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Windows Defender Fix

Hello , i have problem with my windows defender because when i double click on icon i see only blue window with logo and then program is closed...

:)

Patryk.11123, Jun 6, 2021

2. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Windows Defender Fix

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows Defender Fix

1. Windows Defender Fix - Similar Threads - Defender Fix

2. Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.: Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defendersecurity-does-not-show-tried-every-fix-i/ac22f867-80f9-426c-bb75-601d07f8184f
  3. Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.: Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defendersecurity-does-not-show-tried-every-fix-i/ac22f867-80f9-426c-bb75-601d07f8184f
  4. Windows Defender Firewall will not allow me to restore default settings, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall will not allow me to restore default settings, how to fix?: When I try to restore to default settings it keeps saying Window Defender Firewall can't change some of your settings. Error code 0x800706d9. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-will-not-allow-me-to/682f67b1-a885-4aae-84ef-9e82ed2d47af
  5. Windows Defender Firewall will not allow me to restore default settings, how to fix?

Windows Defender Firewall will not allow me to restore default settings, how to fix?: When I try to restore to default settings it keeps saying Window Defender Firewall can't change some of your settings. Error code 0x800706d9. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-will-not-allow-me-to/682f67b1-a885-4aae-84ef-9e82ed2d47af
  6. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  7. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  8. Why does my windows defender offline scans stop at 91%, and is it any way to fix it?

Why does my windows defender offline scans stop at 91%, and is it any way to fix it?: I had do an offline scan few minutes ago. While I waiting for 100%, the scan stops at 91% and at over 59,000 files scanned. Please let me know if its normal or not? If not, please tell me how to fix it.Device: HP Victus 15 fa0011tx...
  9. Why does my windows defender offline scans stop at 91%, and is it any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows defender offline scans stop at 91%, and is it any way to fix it?: I had do an offline scan few minutes ago. While I waiting for 100%, the scan stops at 91% and at over 59,000 files scanned. Please let me know if its normal or not? If not, please tell me how to fix it.Device: HP Victus 15 fa0011tx...
  10. fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?

fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?: Since yesterday, windows defender has alerted me with a threat found.this threat is in: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacig.inf_amd64_20170d282843d8a7\nvwgf2umx.dlland is detected as a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!mlafter searching online this file seems to be...