Windows 10: Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted?

Discus and support Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I quite recently installed windows 10 default fonts, to solve a recurring problem with an application on my PC. Yet after doing so,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abhiraj2242, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted?

Hello everyone! I quite recently installed windows 10 default fonts, to solve a recurring problem with an application on my PC. Yet after doing so, when I opened my windows defender panel, the icons looked a bit out of shape. This problem occurred immediately after installing windows 10 default fonts. Is there any way to know which font in general may be causing this problem? As it seems pretty isolated to windows Defender only, and PC settings and all others seem rather unaffected by it. I'm really hoping someone can give me a workaround to this and not resetting my PC, As I do have a decent number of Applications already installed and due to the current pandemic, re-installing all of them with a reduced internet bandwidth is going to be quite a headache! Any suggestions would massively appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted? f41a849c-d8a1-4ce1-923e-63f8c695afd1?upload=true.png

Windows Settings seems unaffected.

Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted? 7a765615-221e-4dba-90d6-96480b5aa84f?upload=true.png

:)

Abhiraj2242, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Corrupted Fonts

In addition you can try:

• Stop Windows Font Cache service in services.msc.

Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted? [​IMG]

• Run C-Cleaner System / Font Cache option.

Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted? [​IMG]

• Start Windows Font Cache service again.

If you have Ccleaner installed it's possible that you'd need CCEnhancer to see the font cache option.

If you don't have it - read this:

Rebuild Font Cache in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Callender, Sep 6, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Windows 10 Make icons/font bigger

Hi guys,

I have the Zoltac ZBOX-AD04 PLUS connected through HDMI with a 32"inch TV and i can't see the icons/font at my bed. I want the icons/font bigger.

rk3066, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted?

corrupted icons

Hi,

If you choose to reset your PC, then yes, as performing a reset will remove any apps or programs that you have installed before. However, we suggest holding off the reset as of yet. We suggest that you
    Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps to help us further isolate this problem.

By the way, we'd like to verify the following information:

• Are the corrupted icons appear only in the start menu?
    • Are the apps still working although the icons appear as corrupted?

Also, please run a full PC scan using Windows Defender. Please see the links below:

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted?

1. Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted? - Similar Threads - Defender Fonts Icons

2. windows 10 - defender corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 - defender corrupted: hi. i have had a major issue with my windows defender for probably a year now. not noticing until a few months ago.the easiest way to say this is, its literally corrupted!i know it has to be because of malwarebytes. after i heard news about how bad it was getting, i tried...
  3. fonts & icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    fonts & icons: hw do I change the colour of fonts & icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-icons/87631e5c-889c-4a71-a5ff-ef6ff2415abe
  4. Corrupted windows fonts

Corrupted windows fonts: Hey guys. I accidentally removed some of my unnecessary fontsChinese and many more.... via registry editor. Now some of my windows fonts are corrupted. Tried these codes in safe mode sfc /scannow Dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth Dism /online /cleanup-image...
  5. Fonts and Icons

Fonts and Icons: Past couple days my display settings have been going haywire. At first I thought it was because of me plugging my TV into my desktop but now other issues have arisen. First my taskbar wouldnt go away in fullscreen for games or videos. Fixed that. Then icon spacing randomly...
  6. Font Corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Font Corrupted: I have a pdf drawing file and there is a font that is showing up as all squares. this happens in Adobe Acrobat, Blue Beam, Edge, Chrome. It is on three machines. The file is in my dropbox and when I go to view the file on dropbox it opens it up in chrome and the file displays...
  7. Corrupted Fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Fonts: Hello everybody, I was hoping someone might have some idea as to what the heck is going on with my fonts. They are continually shapeshifting with pieces of the font randomly dissapearing and then rebuilding. I have a screenshot but it will be interesting to see how this post...
  8. Corrupted fonts

Corrupted fonts: Since the last update on Windows 10 (March 2019) my fonts are corrupt. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-fonts/907c30a6-05c7-408d-b274-39350f2975b3
  9. Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font

Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font: Hi, an Asian font is being used for some of my system-wide font settings. This is mostly visible in some apps that probably initiate a standard Windows font, but Windows returs that Asian font instead. Three screenshot examples are attached: VLC, iCloud and iTunes. This...
  10. Corrupted Font?

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Font?: From Google searches I have found what seems to be the solution for this problem for Windows 8 and 8.1 but not 10 It appears to me the new system font(s) that are used for various icons used are not functioning. Most obvious is when the store is open and when I expect to see...