Windows 10: Windows Defender found Trojan:JS/Sonbokli.A!cl

Discus and support Windows Defender found Trojan:JS/Sonbokli.A!cl in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So Windows Defender found this Trojan:JS/Sonbokli.A!cl on a SSD from a different machine that I connected to this PC. The question I want to ask is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AComputerUser, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Windows Defender found Trojan:JS/Sonbokli.A!cl

So Windows Defender found this Trojan:JS/Sonbokli.A!cl on a SSD from a different machine that I connected to this PC. The question I want to ask is should I be worried about it? And can I find out when it got onto the SSD?

Many thanks in advance,

AComputerUser

Windows Defender found Trojan:JS/Sonbokli.A!cl f27f3520-cdc7-48d0-a9ad-e30584996557?upload=true.png

:)

AComputerUser, Jun 4, 2020

2. I have been infected with Trojan: JS/BlacoleRef.CC

I got a message from Windows Defender (WD) about been infected by this trojan, JS/BlacoleRef.CC, and I said yes to its deletion asking. Afterwards, as recommended, I ran a full scan of WD and it did not appear back but now all options in WD settings
    are not accessible. I was trying to see excluded files. What to do?

[Original Title: Trojan: JS/BlacoleRef.CC]

JesúsConde, Jun 4, 2020
  3. wat&bo Win User
    What is the recommended steps to delete Trojan Win32/Gatrid.E!cl?

Original title: Trojan Win32/Gatrid.E!cl

Just isolated this malware. If I delete, is that all that is necessary? Has it infected other files. How does it gain access. What is the recommended steps that should be taken now. This specific Trojan did not show up when I entered a community search.
    Thanks

wat&bo, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Windows Defender found Trojan:JS/Sonbokli.A!cl

Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus KB2267602 and Trojan JS Coin Miner

This update has not installed and I have been trying for 2 weeks. I also have issues with Trojan JS Coin Miner which seems only to attack when I try to open certain apps. Does anyone know if these are related? Windows Defender and Windows Security haven't
    got rid of it. Should I uninstall and install these 2 apps?

VivianSmith1, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender found Trojan:JS/Sonbokli.A!cl

1. Windows Defender found Trojan:JS/Sonbokli.A!cl - Similar Threads - Defender found Trojan

2. Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder: Windows defender found two trojan "Trojan:HTML/Redirector.SY!MTB" after i installed Hi-Fi Rush trough the gamepass ultimate. I've never had any trouble with virus before i installed it. Probably it's a false positive but idk, i just wanna make sure it is. I've already...
  3. Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder: Windows defender found two trojan "Trojan:HTML/Redirector.SY!MTB" after i installed Hi-Fi Rush trough the gamepass ultimate. I've never had any trouble with virus before i installed it. Probably it's a false positive but idk, i just wanna make sure it is. I've already...
  4. Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  6. Windows Defender found Trojan

Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  7. Windows Defender found Trojan

8. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  9. Windows Defender found Trojan

Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  10. infected with trojan js/nemucod.SMQ!MTB

infected with trojan js/nemucod.SMQ!MTB: HiI recieved email with a click link that went to an unopened adobe that I then needed to login to openI didnt do this step.I called sender and was told it was a scam/virus. I scanned with Microsoft defender and it found and quarantined trojan: js/nemucod.SMQ!MTB. I then...