Windows 10: Windows Defender found Trojan

Discus and support Windows Defender found Trojan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leon Zuparic, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Windows Defender found Trojan

Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I pressed to remove it and after that I tried, 1 quick scan, 1 full scan, 1 offline scan and 1 more full scan and there were no more threats found, but I am still not feeling really safe. Please help.

:)

Leon Zuparic, Jan 20, 2023
  2. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Jan 20, 2023
  3. Brocoiner!rfn trojan and windows defender

Good Evening,

I started getting messages yesterday that Windows Defender had found malware and was removing it. Windows Defender is green, check marked and has the latest update. I have run quick and full scans and Defender says it is happy. However, in the history section
    I found Brocoiner!rfn listed many times as quarantined and deleted it. Every few minutes I get a new message and the trojan is back in the quarantine section. How do I permanently get rid of this malware and hopefully the ongoing notifications? Thank you.

monicamueller, Jan 20, 2023
  4. B_111 Win User

Windows Defender found Trojan

Defender locates trojan win32/Dynamer!ac but cant remove it

Bruce,

Thanks for the link. When I run step 1, tdsskiller it does not find the trojan. It looks like this progam is only scanning disk c, defender is locating the trojan on disk d.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.

B_111, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

Windows Defender found Trojan

1. Windows Defender found Trojan - Similar Threads - Defender found Trojan

2. Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder: Windows defender found two trojan "Trojan:HTML/Redirector.SY!MTB" after i installed Hi-Fi Rush trough the gamepass ultimate. I've never had any trouble with virus before i installed it. Probably it's a false positive but idk, i just wanna make sure it is. I've already...
  3. Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder: Windows defender found two trojan "Trojan:HTML/Redirector.SY!MTB" after i installed Hi-Fi Rush trough the gamepass ultimate. I've never had any trouble with virus before i installed it. Probably it's a false positive but idk, i just wanna make sure it is. I've already...
  4. Windows defender found a trojan in xbox folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Defender has found a trojan in XBOXGames folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender has found a trojan in XBOXGames folder: Hi, Just a few minutes ago Windows Defender found a trojan file in my Horizon 5 game folder. I'm a Game Pass member and i've downloaded the game from the client. - I'm not using any cracked programmes or games - Checking my pc for viruses regularly Anyone has an idea ?...
  6. Defender has found a trojan in XBOXGames folder

Defender has found a trojan in XBOXGames folder: Hi, Just a few minutes ago Windows Defender found a trojan file in my Horizon 5 game folder. I'm a Game Pass member and i've downloaded the game from the client. - I'm not using any cracked programmes or games - Checking my pc for viruses regularly Anyone has an idea ?...
  7. Windows Defender found Trojan

Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  8. Windows Defender found Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  9. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  10. Windows Defender found Trojan

Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...