Windows 10: Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found

Discus and support Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I recently ran into an issue with windows defender where when I run a full scan the result is: No current threats found and 0 threats found.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by victorb101, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found

Hi,

I recently ran into an issue with windows defender where when I run a full scan the result is: No current threats found and 0 threats found. Then when I restart my computer and look at the message again I get this:

Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found 4051abdb-fb6a-4978-a315-9d06124f4e93?upload=true.jpg

Instead of 0 threats found it says -664 threats found. A few days ago I did the same thing and it was -1045 threats found. Today I also ran into an issue where after i ran the full scan and tried to restart my laptop, it would not turn on. I ended up charging it and it did successfully restart. However I had 18% battery left and it has never done that before!

What does this mean? Is it possible my computer is infected?

I have run Superantispyware and malware bytes and have gotten no threats. I also ran a WD quick scan and and this issue did not happen. I also ran HP PC Hardware Diagnostics with no issues.

Thank You,

Victor

:)

victorb101, Jun 26, 2020

2. showing threats found

Scan results by windows defender show that NO threat founds. But when I open my computer ,notification comes as threats found.

Murari_Jha93, Jun 26, 2020
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Defender Bubble says threat found, but none listed when I go into it.

I just had a Windows Defender pop up saying it found a threat. But when I clicked on it to go in and see, none were listed, whether quarantined or not.

Anyone else ever see this? Thoughts?

56Kruiser, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found

Trying to get rid of Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D threat

I ran Windows Defender Offline and then ran a Full System Scan. I received a message in both cases saying "No Threats Found". Is there any other way I can insure that the Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D threat is removed? Windows Defender still lists this threat
    as being in my scan history "Allowable Threats" and "Quarantined Threats". Is this dangerous to my computer?

DaveHarrison1, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found

1. Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found - Similar Threads - defender Full Scan

2. threat found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    threat found: When I press 'Remove,' it doesn't do anything and when i press "start action" it doesn't do any thingi try every thing to solve this problem like delete history folder in scans folder and mrt and do quick scan every thing can you help me please...
  3. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats: The attached picture is usually what I'll find every time I restart/shut down and turn on my Windows 10 PC. It will say it found threats, ranging from Low to Severe, and I keep removing them or 'cleaning them' but they come in 3's every time. I've done deep cleans and scans...
  4. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats: The attached picture is usually what I'll find every time I restart/shut down and turn on my Windows 10 PC. It will say it found threats, ranging from Low to Severe, and I keep removing them or 'cleaning them' but they come in 3's every time. I've done deep cleans and scans...
  5. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Threats not found

Threats not found: I've gotten this notification multiple times telling me the Microsoft Defender found a virus on my computer, but when I click "Get details" I am told that there are no threats, does my computer have a virus?...
  7. .microsoft defender quick scan says it has found a new threat

.microsoft defender quick scan says it has found a new threat: i have windows 10 .microsoft defender says it has found a new threat but then asks do i trust it ..its says its published by microsoft windows .is this right?...
  8. Found Threats in Windows Defender

Found Threats in Windows Defender: My windows defender found 4 threats after a full scan and I don't know what to do so I Quick scan it and it said no threats found is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/found-threats-in-windows-defender/b5832adb-1f92-4d2b-90ec-b702e70f2691
  9. Microsoft Defender Antivirus stops scanning after a threat is found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus stops scanning after a threat is found: Yesterday I uninstalled Avira antivirus and started using Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Today I run Full scan. After scanning about 3.03 million files in 45 minutes it found a threat in an old installation file that I have never run on my current computer, and it stopped...
  10. Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus: I have scanned and run troubleshooter etc. The report says NO THREATs but a pop-up with notification sound keeps going off. I click and it shows details: items quarantined. I click "remove" … they are removed. Seconds later the whole thing happens again. Same warning,...