Windows 10: Windows Defender goes blank

Discus and support Windows Defender goes blank in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today, I opened windows defender and found it blank. What happened?My windows version 20H2See there is nothing :... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mysterious Atmosphere, May 17, 2021.

1. Windows Defender goes blank

Today, I opened windows defender and found it blank. What happened?My windows version 20H2See there is nothing :

:)

Mysterious Atmosphere, May 17, 2021
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, May 17, 2021
  3. Juntao Win User
    monitor goes blank

hey, i have a samsung 22"ws and an 850xt. 1 gig of ram and an old xp3200. Every time I watch a movie in powerdvd or media player i can get some of the way through it and then the monitor goes blank and it acts like the cable is not even hooked up. After that I have to reset. Atitool temps are fine throughout on vid card and mobo temps are good as well. I was just wondering if anyone may have a suggestion at to what it may be. Thanks.

Juntao, May 17, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows Defender goes blank

BlueSound OS conflict with Windows Defender

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Windows Defender blocks BluOS app. It is very unusual that Windows Defender blocks the app. However, I would suggest you to try adding the app to the Exclusion list of Windows Defender and see if that helps.

To add the application to the Exclusion list, please refer the steps mentioned in the article

Add an exclusion to Windows Security

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Defender goes blank

1. Windows Defender goes blank - Similar Threads - Defender goes blank

2. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  3. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  4. csrss.exe goes blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    csrss.exe goes blank: To whom it may concern...I solved this problem but...When I click on csrss.exe... am important Windows process, the screen just goes... blank.I clicked from it from the System32 folder.But after that, it shows a black screen with a cursor. Then it fails to configure a windows...
  5. Powerpoint goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint goes blank: I have been doing online presentations since Covid started, with my powerpoint on my laptop screen, and my notes on a 2nd monitor. Suddenly, anytime I click on my notes, or anything else outside of the powerpoint, my presentation will go blank. I haven't changed anything on...
  6. display goes blank

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    display goes blank: display screen went blank dark black this has happened before not too often again didnt do nothing for it to happen seems random i pressed the edit button on this site and then screen went blank whats all the things to do and check to see why it's like that maybe graphics...
  7. Windows Defender Blank

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Blank: My Windows Defender is showing like this. Can anyone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-blank/d35f83ae-8612-4fba-b319-d7b41814adf3
  8. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes blank: After I boot my PC, it is working well for about ten minutes and then the screen goes blank. After that I cannot do anything and have to press control+alt+delete. The task manager is not showing any errors...
  9. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes blank: Screen closes down about every 1 minute after inactivity and I have to log in again with password. Very frustrating. have tried various answers but to no avail. Please give simple step by step guide of how to overcome this....
  10. screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen goes blank: Good Day This is my first time posting in a forum but I have not been able to resolve my issue. My windows has been recently upgraded to windows 10, and before it has a chance to get to the login screen it goes blank. i have used the installation usb to access advanced...