Windows 10: Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept

Discus and support Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows defender has limited visibility and rolls back intended changes from Ccleaner under the guise of unauthorized changes, the changes ARE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eduardo Mirahyes, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept

Windows defender has limited visibility and rolls back intended changes from Ccleaner under the guise of unauthorized changes, the changes ARE authorized the hacked Defender is NOT. How do I remove this hacking? What's more, my E3 subscription login says it does not exist, and when I log in with the personal account I get repeatedly logged out..each required 2-factor authentication a USELESS delusional security measure when hacker controls the kernel. He logs me out repeatedly so I must authenticate over and over. He would like for me to leave in the authentication, as I say don't show "log in for one week" and there it is every time..both are programming flaws that provide NO protection.

:)

Eduardo Mirahyes, Dec 16, 2018

2. Impersonation is not working as expected On windows 10 touch screen

Hi All,

I have a WPF application in which I am doing impersonation , on mouse click It always show the impersonated user , but on windows 10 touch screen it shows windows login user many times not impersonated user all the time. Please suggest.

ParmodJangra, Dec 17, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    locked out of my computer.....fictional account name

Fictional account name? Sounds like you've been hacked.

BulldogXX, Dec 17, 2018
  4. m661 Win User

Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept

locked out of my computer.....fictional account name

yes it crossed my mind that i may have been hacked....but is there anyway to cancel this fictional account name to gain Access to my computer

Thema:

Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept

1. Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept - Similar Threads - Defender hacked impersonate

2. Microsoft Defender hack possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender hack possible: My wife is using her laptop with MS Windows 11 and getting a message that she should call a number to get her security straightened out due to a Defender hack. We don't trust the number listed so what number can we call from Microsoft to get tech support?...
  3. Microsoft Defender hack possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender hack possible: My wife is using her laptop with MS Windows 11 and getting a message that she should call a number to get her security straightened out due to a Defender hack. We don't trust the number listed so what number can we call from Microsoft to get tech support?...
  4. Windows... Stop Impersonating Apple and Google!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows... Stop Impersonating Apple and Google!: Dear Microsoft,Windows users are not lovers of Apple or Google and we do not want to be! If we wanted to love the Mac desktop and all it's weird quirks--Then we would buy and use a Mac. And if we wanted to be sucked into the weird quirks of round everything from Google--Then...
  5. Windows... Stop Impersonating Apple and Google!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows... Stop Impersonating Apple and Google!: Dear Microsoft,Windows users are not lovers of Apple or Google and we do not want to be! If we wanted to love the Mac desktop and all it's weird quirks--Then we would buy and use a Mac. And if we wanted to be sucked into the weird quirks of round everything from Google--Then...
  6. Microsoft Defender hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender hacked?: Is there a microsoft employee named Alex Gorev with an ID of MS9211? Microsoft Defender warned that my computer was hacked and I was directed to call Gorev. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-hacked/531079af-fc96-4de1-9dc7-3e64fc5a8dc9
  7. Fictional F: drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fictional F: drive: I tried to install Ubuntu on my flash drive, but I had to reboot in the middle of the process. Then something weird happened with the drive. Instead of being discovered as one drive, Windows also 'connects' a fictional F: drive, which 'has problems' and needs to be formatted....
  8. Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop: * Previous locked thread: I'm looking through my logs and i found some weird things I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was remotely hacking my laptop and it showed a thing saying it was successful and they viewed my credentials and stuff. The reason...
  9. Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop: I just got a new hp laptop and the day after I set it up I realised something was wrong when the cmd opened on startup then I looked through the logs and i found a bunch of stuff about what's happening with the impersonation then I did some research and i found out what it...
  10. Cyber Security Dept warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cyber Security Dept warning: I keep getting calls from 855-985-9458 , saying they are from Microsoft and that my computer and all the rest of my equipment such as my phone, the Ipad etc are at risk for hackers and that I have been hacked. Do you recognize this number and are they from Microsoft?...