Windows 10: windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

Discus and support windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by steve turner3, Mar 19, 2024.

1. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from windows defender.

:)

steve turner3, Mar 19, 2024
  2. tasudar Win User

how to unblock a site blocked by defender

I am trying to run a program from a known site but defender blocks it. How do I unblock it?

tasudar, Mar 19, 2024
  3. farby Win User
    Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, Mar 19, 2024
  4. marzen99 Win User

windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

Cannot unblock blocked number

I have a phone number in my blocked numbers list that was added in error. I cannot unblock the number. I have tried holdong down the number and telling the phone to unblock it. I have also checked the box next to it and pressed unblock. I get a message
    the number has been unblocked, but when I go back and check the number is back in the list. I even unblocked all the numbers in my list. all were unblocked except the one. I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.

marzen99, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

1. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it? - Similar Threads - defender has blocked

2. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?: Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from windows defender....
  3. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?: Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from windows defender....
  4. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoft so that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  5. How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked: How do I UNblock a website, thatsaid I blocked it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-website-that-they-say-i-blocked/30e9b2ff-3d09-41af-abbf-1d511301c1a5
  6. How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks.: Microsoft some times blocks sites that I don't often use, How do I unblock the site from Microsoft and check the address to make sure the site is still safe they always have the lock and not some pilshing address. This happens on a few sites that I don't use regularly but I...
  7. Win Defender has blocked Bittorrent, and I can't seem to unblock it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win Defender has blocked Bittorrent, and I can't seem to unblock it.: I'm at Protection History, but I'm not getting the "Actions" drop down so I can allow it again. https://imgur.com/fZNyxEf Any ideas? submitted by /u/InspectorRumpole [link] [comments]...
  8. my roblox has been blocked how do i unblock to play games

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my roblox has been blocked how do i unblock to play games: hi i can get the roblox page open but my brother did something to block it i cant play games it just switches off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-roblox-has-been-blocked-how-do-i-unblock-to/591798e1-9325-4704-8bb6-c22395810eb7
  9. Windows Defender... HOW do you UNBLOCK an app that has been blocked by mistake.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender... HOW do you UNBLOCK an app that has been blocked by mistake.: IF it has been blocked at all. very confusing info in Settings Showing it is blocked> [ATTACH] BUT Showing it is allowed [ATTACH] SO which is it????????...
  10. How do I unblock a blocked website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unblock a blocked website?: This is a website that I have been using for several years. Now, after I sign on, when I try to get to the page I need, it says that the webpage is blocked. No, I do not have popups blocked....