Windows 10: Windows Defender... HOW do you UNBLOCK an app that has been blocked by mistake.

Discus and support Windows Defender... HOW do you UNBLOCK an app that has been blocked by mistake. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; IF it has been blocked at all. very confusing info in Settings Showing it is blocked> [ATTACH] BUT Showing it is allowed [ATTACH] SO which is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by apppro2, May 14, 2020.

1. apppro2 Win User

Windows Defender... HOW do you UNBLOCK an app that has been blocked by mistake.

IF it has been blocked at all. very confusing info in Settings

Showing it is blocked>

Windows Defender... HOW do you UNBLOCK an app that has been blocked by mistake. 4a86fa55-e60f-452c-894c-8120ce9f071c?upload=true.jpg

BUT Showing it is allowed

Windows Defender... HOW do you UNBLOCK an app that has been blocked by mistake. f5f27fe7-1e34-4d28-a007-32a303e13a26?upload=true.jpg

SO which is it????????

:)

apppro2, May 14, 2020
  2. tasudar Win User

how to unblock a site blocked by defender

I am trying to run a program from a known site but defender blocks it. How do I unblock it?

tasudar, May 23, 2020
  3. windows defender blocking a app

windows defender blocked my app Sling , a app for watching a few cabel shows on my laptop a acer aspire v-5 572 .is there a way to unblock it and where would it be seen at. ?

tombomb2010, May 23, 2020
  4. farby Win User

Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Defender... HOW do you UNBLOCK an app that has been blocked by mistake. - Similar Threads - Defender UNBLOCK app

2. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?: Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from windows defender....
  3. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?: Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from windows defender....
  4. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from...: Recently, my computer has be flashing a UAC warning when attempting to access Windows Services mmc.exe. This is my personal computer and I am an administrator. I tried turning UAC all the way down but that didn't help. For reference, I'm on Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2....
  6. my roblox has been blocked how do i unblock to play games

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my roblox has been blocked how do i unblock to play games: hi i can get the roblox page open but my brother did something to block it i cant play games it just switches off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-roblox-has-been-blocked-how-do-i-unblock-to/591798e1-9325-4704-8bb6-c22395810eb7
  7. How to Block an App and Not be Able to Unblock it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Block an App and Not be Able to Unblock it?: Hey All, I was just wondering if there was a Windows 10 app or method which would permanently block some application or website in a way that would either be impossible or almost impossible to unblock. I ask because I've been wasting way too much time on a certain game and...
  8. This App Has Been Blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This App Has Been Blocked: I just installed windows 10 on an older laptop upgrade from 7. I am trying to install - install root 5.5 on my computer the install wizard opens but partially through the install I get a red window with the message "this app has been blocked for your protection an...
  9. gpedit "This app has been blocked ro your protection" An administrator has blocked you...

in Windows 10 Customization
    gpedit "This app has been blocked ro your protection" An administrator has blocked you...: We have a few machines that are currently running a Preview Edition of Windows (various builds that end, it appears, in .1000) Some of them have gpedit blocked as in the Subject line here. We need to remove that block even before we change these machines back to a...
  10. How do I unblock a blocked website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unblock a blocked website?: This is a website that I have been using for several years. Now, after I sign on, when I try to get to the page I need, it says that the webpage is blocked. No, I do not have popups blocked....