Windows 10: Windows Defender how to close them/solve the problem/disable

Discus and support Windows Defender how to close them/solve the problem/disable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]So, I keep getting these random notifications and I don't know what to do with them and how to close them/solve the problem/disable them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChaitnayaKamboj, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows Defender how to close them/solve the problem/disable

Windows Defender  how to close them/solve the problem/disable 9a35fac9-d471-4a0f-991c-0c9944388337?upload=true.jpg So, I keep getting these random notifications and I don't know what to do with them and how to close them/solve the problem/disable them. Please help me out.

:)

ChaitnayaKamboj, Sep 14, 2018

2. How to disable windows defender for long time?

Hi Andrew,

If I understand you correctly you are willing to disable Windows Defender from your system. I would like to know few more things to understand the issue in a better way.

• Why are you trying to disable Windows Defender? Are you planning to install any third party security software?
    • From where you have followed the steps to disable Windows defender using registry?
    • Are you logged in as Administrator?

The steps which you have mentioned to disable Windows Defender using gpedit.msc is correct. If you are unable to disable it then you may do that by stopping the service responsible for Windows Defender. Here are steps which you may follow to perform the
    same task.

• Press Windows key + R to open run box.
    • Type services.msc and hit enter.
    • There should be 2 services: Windows Defender Service
      and Windows Defender Network14.
    • Right click on each and press stop.

If you will stop the service responsible for Windows Defender then it will not run till it is stopped. Do get back to us with all the information required and result of proposed suggestion. We will be happy to assist you further.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Windows Defender isn't initializing.

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest you to Set Windows Defender to Automatic - You can set the Windows Defender service to Automatic, Disabled or Manual. Setting it to automatic might solve the problem. Follow these
    steps:

• Click Start > type services in the Search box > click Services in the Programs list.
    • Search for Windows defender.
    • Double-click Windows Defender, and click Automatic in the start-up box > click OK.
    Also, follow the below mentioned steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

• Close the CMD window
    Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Windows Defender how to close them/solve the problem/disable

Windows Defender disables itself

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing the issue on Windows defender.

I will certainly help you with this.

I would like to inform you that if you have other antivirus on your computer, so Windows defender automatically

disable itself.

If you don’t have any other antivirus on computer then I would suggest you to check the services for Windows defender:

Steps:

• Close all application and program and reboot the computer.

• Press Windows key+R.

• Type services.msc and press enter.

• From the list, you will see two services for Windows defender.

• Right click on both the services one at a time.

• Click on properties.

• Under general tab, select automatic from startup type.

• Click on start and then click on apply and then ok.

• Reboot the computer and check if it helps.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender how to close them/solve the problem/disable

1. Windows Defender how to close them/solve the problem/disable - Similar Threads - Defender close solve

2. How to solve the settings keep closing problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the settings keep closing problem?: I have just installed windows 10 in my pc, for a while it was good but lately I can't open the settings app. It just closes immediately, have anyone ever had the same problem?...
  3. How to solve the settings keep closing problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the settings keep closing problem?: I have just installed windows 10 in my pc, for a while it was good but lately I can't open the settings app. It just closes immediately, have anyone ever had the same problem?...
  4. How to solve the settings keep closing problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to disable Windows Defender?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Windows Defender?: So, a few days ago I had windows updates and I installed them all but my PC was kinda slow after that, like noticeably slow. So I was checking the task manager and I noticed that Antimalware Service Executable is taking a lot of memory, almost 300MB. I tried stopping it, got...
  6. 100 common Windows 10 problems and how to solve them

in Windows 10 Support
    100 common Windows 10 problems and how to solve them: This might be useful... 100 common Windows 10 problems and how to solve them | TechRadar What do you think? *Smile 156881
  7. How to Disable Windows Defender ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Disable Windows Defender ?: Tired and annoyed about the Virus Detected notification. This is bogus!!!! I use Total A/V which doesn't find any Viruses. I need to know if I can disable Defender completely. [Original Title: Defender]...
  8. How to Disable Window Defender

How to Disable Window Defender: I need to disable Windows Defender but when I go to tools/options and un tick "use this program" and then click SAVE I get an error code (no such interface supported Error code ox80004002) [Original Title: Window Defender]...
  9. How to disable Windows defender

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to disable Windows defender: Welcome to another guide! In this one, I’ll show you how to disable Windows Defender. But here are a few things you might need to know before you continue reading this guide… If you already know about Windows Defender, just click here to jump to the different methods that we...
  10. How to disable Windows Defender?

How to disable Windows Defender?: I have win 10 home, I don't have group policy editor. I tried regedit, I tried downloading reg file to disable it, window defender is still on. So what can I do now? 67763

Users found this page by searching for:

1. close windows defender

2. close window defender

3. windows defender close

4. wndows defender close,
  5. how to close windows defender windows 10 cmd,
  6. 9close windows defender,
  7. window defender close,
  8. close windows defender 10,
  9. close windows deffender,
  10. how to close window defender,
  11. win 10 windows defender closes before showing viruses found,