Windows 10: Windows defender icon missing

Discus and support Windows defender icon missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey please can you help me that i can't able to get windows defender icon in my system tray at the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Egsprasanna, May 2, 2021.

1. Windows defender icon missing

hey please can you help me that i can't able to get windows defender icon in my system tray at the taskbar

:)

Egsprasanna, May 2, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 2, 2021
  3. taid Win User
    Show hidden icons chevron missing some individual icons…

Dalchina -thanks for your reply
    >>> I believe you're referring to the Windows Defender Notification Tray Icon<<<

I’ve had a look in Task Manager – Start Up but it’s not just disabled – its not listed…
    I’ve followed the various ways that your link suggests to re-enable it – but I can never find it listed…

The Windows Security Notification icon is there and is enabled.

Thanks again.

taid, May 2, 2021
  4. Windows defender icon missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows defender icon missing

1. Windows defender icon missing - Similar Threads - defender icon missing

2. Windows defender icon missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender icon missing: The windows defender icon which well as far as i remember is always there in the show hidden icons tab but now it isnt i remember turning off smth called show defender icon in task manager from startup when i went to check it wasnt there except that everthing is working top...
  3. Windows defender icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender icon missing: The windows defender icon which well as far as i remember is always there in the show hidden icons tab but now it isnt i remember turning off smth called show defender icon in task manager from startup when i went to check it wasnt there except that everthing is working top...
  4. Windows defender icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: Windows Defender Security Notification Icon enabledTaskbar "choose what icons...
  6. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: Windows Defender Security Notification Icon enabledTaskbar "choose what icons...
  7. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: enabledTaskbar "choose what icons appear": Windows defender security...
  8. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: enabledTaskbar "choose what icons appear": Windows defender security...
  9. Windows Defender icon missing from taskbar

Windows Defender icon missing from taskbar: How do I get the defender icon to show up on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-icon-missing-from-taskbar/13660ba7-fc8c-4701-96ac-564f9362175b"
  10. My Defender desktop icon is missing.

My Defender desktop icon is missing.: My desktop icon for Defender has disappeared...how can I make it display again? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/my-defender-desktop-icon-is-missing/6b78c556-ae52-4423-b5df-06f2f9e14f3d