Windows 10: Windows defender icon

Discus and support Windows defender icon in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender in hidden icons is checked in red, but security looks OK.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AllanPendleton, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Windows defender icon

Windows Defender in hidden icons is checked in red, but security looks OK.

:)

AllanPendleton, Oct 26, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Windows defender icon

Remove windows defender icon from the tray on win 10

Hi Vaso,

To help you remove Windows Defender icon from your computer's system tray, you may follow these steps:

• Right-click taskbar, and then choose Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off the Windows Defender notification icon.
    Do let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows defender icon

1. Windows defender icon - Similar Threads - defender icon

2. Windows Defender Icon is missing from tray in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Icon is missing from tray in Windows 10: Hello-I have tried I believe everything. This youtube video I followed and did not help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEM_NvUZAkI uninstalled win10 patches and still it is missing...I tried sfc/scannow and all the DISM.exe options. I tried Windows powershell and did not...
  3. Windows Defender Icon is missing from tray in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Icon is missing from tray in Windows 10: Hello-I have tried I believe everything. This youtube video I followed and did not help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEM_NvUZAkI uninstalled win10 patches and still it is missing...I tried sfc/scannow and all the DISM.exe options. I tried Windows powershell and did not...
  4. Windows Defender Icon is missing from tray in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  6. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  7. On my explorer icon there is a defender icon on it and I cannot log on to my i emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    On my explorer icon there is a defender icon on it and I cannot log on to my i emails: I cannot log on to my emails. There is a Defender icon on the explorer icon.Does this have something to do with why I cannot get on the internet?...
  8. On my explorer icon there is a defender icon on it and I cannot log on to my i emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my explorer icon there is a defender icon on it and I cannot log on to my i emails: I cannot log on to my emails. There is a Defender icon on the explorer icon.Does this have something to do with why I cannot get on the internet?...
  9. On my explorer icon there is a defender icon on it and I cannot log on to my i emails

10. How to Remove Windows Defender/Security icon from System Tray

How to Remove Windows Defender/Security icon from System Tray: How to Remove Windows Defender/Security icon from System Tray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-windows-defendersecurity-icon-from/5434bdcf-f53d-4a9a-9e49-146df66936c5