Windows 10: Windows Defender inop in Windows 10 vb_release 19042

Discus and support Windows Defender inop in Windows 10 vb_release 19042 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Defender is inop, recently updated definitions as well, neither quick scan or full scan will launch....suggestions... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MartinDoa, Jan 9, 2021.

1. MartinDoa Win User

Windows Defender inop in Windows 10 vb_release 19042

Defender is inop, recently updated definitions as well, neither quick scan or full scan will launch....suggestions

:)

MartinDoa, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Windows Defender inop in Windows 10 vb_release 19042

"Attestation" A new feature coming to Windows Defender in Windows 10

Tech Republic - Upcoming Windows Defender feature will tell you when security fails
    This seems very promising. Microsoft is in the unique position to know what Windows should look like, even before Windows Update pushes out new changes. As long as MS can properly sync WD with WU changes AND this new features does not make any "noticeable" hit on system performance/resources, all without any false positives, this should be a big step forward for consumer security, and a blow to the bad guys - always a good thing.

Of course, there will likely be some hiccups the Windows/Microsoft/Windows Defender bashers will surely pounce on - regardless how extensive the Beta process is. But hopefully open and unbiased minds will prevail. After all, the goal is to stop the bad guys and if this gets us closer to that, that's a very good thing.

For more detailed information, see Introducing Windows Defender System Guard runtime attestation)

Bill_Bright, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Defender inop in Windows 10 vb_release 19042

1. Windows Defender inop in Windows 10 vb_release 19042 - Similar Threads - Defender inop vb_release

2. 19042 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    19042 BSOD: При открытии эмулятора Android Nox, LDPlayer вылетает синий экран смерти. Ошибка на сборке 19042, видел такой же иностранный форум. Решения проблемы как я понимаю нет? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/19042-bsod/e089f95e-e793-4e01-b102-3c3200e4a750
  3. 19042 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    19042 BSOD: При открытии эмулятора Android Nox, LDPlayer вылетает синий экран смерти. Ошибка на сборке 19042, видел такой же иностранный форум. Решения проблемы как я понимаю нет? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/19042-bsod/e089f95e-e793-4e01-b102-3c3200e4a750
  4. Search window inoperative

in Cortana
    Search window inoperative: Whyy am I unable to type in the search window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-window-inoperative/73b40372-cf7c-4121-9700-06d496c2cf6b
  5. Windows 10 Bluetooth Woes (build 19042)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Woes (build 19042): Hi all, I Recently busted out my Razer Raiju Ultimate controller to use with my PC. I turned it on and it didn't pair. Odd, I thought, so I put it in pairing mode but my PC won't even see it. I checked to see if audio devices were detected, and they are and are able to...
  6. Windows 10 Insider Preview 19008.1 (vb_release)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 19008.1 (vb_release): I am having an issue during the update. The update starts and seems to run normally, completes the first phase and then restarts. After the restart the process resumes and continues normally until it reaches 88% completion. Once at 88% the spinning wheel stops and there is no...
  7. Windows 10 Insider Preview 19008.1 (vb_release)

Windows 10 Insider Preview 19008.1 (vb_release): I was attempting to do a recent update/ Evaluation copy but the drive wouldn't leave restarting. I am currently using an SSD to initiate Windows and for some reason, the update will not start...
  8. Windows 10 Insider Preview 18995.1 (vb_release) Problem

Windows 10 Insider Preview 18995.1 (vb_release) Problem: I have successfully updated my Laptop to fast ring Windows 10 Insider Preview 18995.1 (vb_release) about a week back. My Laptop has entered into some sort of a loop and after every restart it tells me to update to the same update that is Windows 10 Insider Preview 18995.1...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade printer inoperative

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 upgrade printer inoperative: Gateway FX6800 with Lexmark P4350 All-in-One printer/scanner. Printer and scanner worked correctly on Windows 7 prior to upgrade. After upgrade, printer is not recognized. Printer is connected through USB port. Reinstalled applications and drivers from original source....
  10. Windows 10 Photos app inoperative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos app inoperative: I have been having trouble with the Photos app that was pre-loaded on my PC. It used to open when I connected my iPhone and automatically downloaded any new photos. Now the app starts to open but before any pictures appear the app shuts down. I have checked the Windows store...