Windows 10: Windows Defender is blocking a download from Lumen 5

Discus and support Windows Defender is blocking a download from Lumen 5 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to use Lumen 5 to create videos for social media, however Windows Defender will not allow me to download them to my desktop, here is the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JulieGlassbrook, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Windows Defender is blocking a download from Lumen 5

I would like to use Lumen 5 to create videos for social media, however Windows Defender will not allow me to download them to my desktop, here is the error message. How do I get around this? Windows Defender is blocking a download from Lumen 5 dce4e2e6-cac5-4430-8969-b807918960a9?upload=true.png

:)

JulieGlassbrook, Nov 14, 2018

2. how to connect lumen 535 to mazda car?

Hi,

does anyone have step by step instructions to pair a lumen 535 with my Mazda car?

Thanks in advance

Noel

NoelLackey, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Pictures

edouardlesly1, Nov 14, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

Windows Defender is blocking a download from Lumen 5

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Hi Craig,

There's a possibility that the SmartScreen option is on that's why you're unable to install downloaded apps. Let's try to turn it off and see if it helps. See the steps below:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
    • Click on the App and browser control button on the left side of the window.
    • Click on Off in the Check apps and files section.

Let us know if the suggestion helps you out.

John Sarc, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender is blocking a download from Lumen 5

1. Windows Defender is blocking a download from Lumen 5 - Similar Threads - Defender blocking download

2. Blocked from downloading Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked from downloading Windows 11: Hi I am Trying to Download Windows 11 iso but its blocking Me. Its saying that We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies...
  3. Blocked from downloading Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked from downloading Windows 11: Hi I am Trying to Download Windows 11 iso but its blocking Me. Its saying that We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies...
  4. Microsoft Defender is blocking Quicken from downloading bank transactions into my Quicken...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender is blocking Quicken from downloading bank transactions into my Quicken...: Hi, I have to disable Windows security Firewall and Network Protection in order to get my bank transactions to download from the browser to Quicken Deluxe. I'm on the latest version of Quicken and Windows 10. It took a long time to find out why it wasn't working. Can this...
  5. Blocking Apps from downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocking Apps from downloading: Hello, I am a manager at a hotel. And one of my employees keeps downloading apps onto the computer, and playing them instead of doing her job! How do i block said application, so she can no longer download it?...
  6. Silverlight 5 Blocked

Silverlight 5 Blocked: Silverlight 5 is necessary for me to work from home. I cannot download it, because it states multiple times that there is a Virus. Others have been able to do this; now I am "out in the cold". Help, Please....
  7. Windows Defender Blocking FileZilla 3.41.2 Downloads

Windows Defender Blocking FileZilla 3.41.2 Downloads: Windows Defender is continually blocking me from downloading Filezilla 3.41.2 We have quite a few users who require Filezilla installed, so this is going to cause an issue. This is a new issue for us as Defender has always allowed Filezilla to be downloaded and installed...
  8. Defender blocking file download.

Defender blocking file download.: I am unable to download photos or other files into folders unless I disable Defender Real Time Protection. I cannot properly run FreeFileSync, KeePass2, O&OSU.exe, and am unable to download photos form my Canon camera. Desperately need help!...
  9. Download contained a malware, Windows Defender blocked

Download contained a malware, Windows Defender blocked: I downloaded a file, and Windows Defender immediately popped up, saying a severe malware was found and quarantined, I deleted it. But, at first I didn't notice that the download itself contained the malware, so I downloaded it again (Who knew it can discover a malware while...
  10. windows defender blocks downloads

windows defender blocks downloads: says has virus alert avg was just uninstalled on sons computer through revo uninstaller 102996

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lumen 5 download

2. windows defender antivirus blocking downloads

3. lumen videos blocked by windows deender

4. windows defender blocking a downloadf