Windows 10: Windows defender is deleted from my pc automatically. Windows Defender app not showing up.

Discus and support Windows defender is deleted from my pc automatically. Windows Defender app not showing up. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When i search for windows defender this comes up and i dont see any options which were available earlier. Even my Antivirus was deleted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by eroor_217, Jun 22, 2020.

1. eroor_217 Win User

Windows defender is deleted from my pc automatically. Windows Defender app not showing up.

When i search for windows defender this comes up and i dont see any options which were available earlier. Even my Antivirus was deleted automatically.Please help. Windows defender is deleted from my pc automatically. Windows Defender app not showing up. 601f2d5a-71af-4f40-a80c-0f06911776c9?upload=true.png

:)

eroor_217, Jun 22, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

SEtting up automatic updates for windows defender on windows 8

I have found this on the internet en have set up a task for automatic definitions update for Windows Defender but a window pops up when this starts to run.
    Is there a way to set this without any window popping up so that it just runs in the background?

Now I'm using
    "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" -SignatureUpdate -MMPC

I'm currrently using it as described here:
    https://forum.raymond.cc/threads/let-your-windows-8-defender-update-itself-automatically.34359/

P4-630, Jun 22, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jun 22, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows defender is deleted from my pc automatically. Windows Defender app not showing up.

95Viper, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows defender is deleted from my pc automatically. Windows Defender app not showing up. - Similar Threads - defender deleted automatically

2. Windows Defender shows deleted Threat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender shows deleted Threat: Windows Defender keeps Showing an Threat that is Deleted already.How Can i Handle this?.regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-deleted-threat/c7bb0f46-9b19-4be4-b79b-af80d0a732f5
  3. Windows Defender shows deleted Threat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender shows deleted Threat: Windows Defender keeps Showing an Threat that is Deleted already.How Can i Handle this?.regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-deleted-threat/c7bb0f46-9b19-4be4-b79b-af80d0a732f5
  4. Windows defender shows an deleted threat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender shows an deleted threat: So i have dowloaded a file and scanned it with virustotal afterwards and deleted the file. However windows defender still thinks the file is there while its not. I have tried to go to protection history and remove it however it simply does nothing as i click it the process...
  5. My Windows defender is deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows defender is deleted: I tried to download a cracked game on my pc from fitgirl, worst mistake, the game worked fine and all but the windows defender got deleted and it doesn't open at all, i tried to upload a short video here but there was a problem so i uploaded it in streamable....
  6. My Windows defender is deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows defender is deleted: I tried to download a cracked game on my pc from fitgirl, worst mistake, the game worked fine and all but the windows defender got deleted and it doesn't open at all, i tried to upload a short video here but there was a problem so i uploaded it in streamable....
  7. My Windows defender is deleted

8. Stop Windows Defender from deleting any files automatically

Stop Windows Defender from deleting any files automatically: I've discovered today on two computers that Windows Defender has deleted the installed application "Process Hacker" without my authorisation. The program file was simply gone today. Killed without a trace, including the scheduled task that starts it at boot, not to be found...
  9. Windows Defender automatically delete malvare softvare

Windows Defender automatically delete malvare softvare: Hi all, can anyone advise me to disable the app in order for Windows defender to remove malicious software. This is an application with the .exe extension, as soon as the application apps into a given folder, windows defender in windows 8.1 automatically removes the software....
  10. Windows Defender automatically delete malvare softvare

Windows Defender automatically delete malvare softvare: Hi all, can anyone advise me to disable the app in order for Windows defender to remove malicious software. This is an application with the .exe extension, as soon as the application apps into a given folder, windows defender in windows 8.1 automatically removes the software....