Windows 10: Windows Defender is Disable

Discus and support Windows Defender is Disable in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; problem the service could not be started my windows defender is offed and can not on it plz help for it [Original Title: windows defender]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ayazkhan8, Nov 15, 2020.

1. ayazkhan8 Win User

Windows Defender is Disable

problem the service could not be started my windows defender is offed and can not on it plz help for it

[Original Title: windows defender]

:)

ayazkhan8, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender is Disable

1. Windows Defender is Disable - Similar Threads - Defender Disable

2. Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....: Since I was upgraded to 22H2, my computer has been freezing at random intervals, including when I stream. I finally turned off the firewall and real-time protection, plus tamper protection and found that my PC no longer froze. I have further isolated the issue to the...
  3. Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....: Since I was upgraded to 22H2, my computer has been freezing at random intervals, including when I stream. I finally turned off the firewall and real-time protection, plus tamper protection and found that my PC no longer froze. I have further isolated the issue to the...
  4. Windows Defender freezes my PC at random times. When I disable it, it turns itself back on....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery: How can I permanently disable the periodic virus scanning of Windows Defender when powered by battery? I'm using Windows 10 22H2. Such scans are becoming increasingly frequent on my laptop sometimes observed multiple times a day, and often take place when power supply is not...
  6. Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery

Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery: How can I permanently disable the periodic virus scanning of Windows Defender when powered by battery? I'm using Windows 10 22H2. Such scans are becoming increasingly frequent on my laptop sometimes observed multiple times a day, and often take place when power supply is not...
  7. Disable periodic Defender scanning when using battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum and disabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum and disabled...: hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum org and disabled windows defender but cant get it back on so anyone can help me?...
  9. hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum and disabled...

hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum and disabled...: hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum org and disabled windows defender but cant get it back on so anyone can help me?...
  10. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...