Windows 10: windows defender is missing and windows update is always error

Discus and support windows defender is missing and windows update is always error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows defender is missing and windows update is always error see the image [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LemuelCawan, Oct 1, 2020.

1. windows defender is missing and windows update is always error

windows defender is missing and windows update is always error see the image

windows defender is missing and windows update is always error 2836c0cf-0a15-4b40-9992-bd3d65bc2371?upload=true.png windows defender is missing and windows update is always error e1f82037-302d-4da8-8fc6-3aeeefc77537?upload=true.png

:)

LemuelCawan, Oct 1, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

SEtting up automatic updates for windows defender on windows 8

I have found this on the internet en have set up a task for automatic definitions update for Windows Defender but a window pops up when this starts to run.
    Is there a way to set this without any window popping up so that it just runs in the background?

Now I'm using
    "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" -SignatureUpdate -MMPC

I'm currrently using it as described here:
    https://forum.raymond.cc/threads/let-your-windows-8-defender-update-itself-automatically.34359/

P4-630, Oct 1, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2020
  4. windows defender is missing and windows update is always error

What the hell, windows defender?

Installing major updates like the April update will reset pretty much all Windows features including Windows Defender.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

windows defender is missing and windows update is always error

1. windows defender is missing and windows update is always error - Similar Threads - defender missing update

2. Windows Defender Missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Missing: Hi,My laptop has got virus recently. Since then, Windows Defender is missing and I've tried many ways even re-install Windows but could not solve the problem. Could anyone please help?Thanks for that....
  3. Windows Defender missing

Windows Defender missing: Hey, A month ago I bought a new laptop that came with pre-installed 60-day antivirus softwareNorton security. But now that software is missing. I don't know what happened but it's missing. But the worse thing is my windows defender is also gone.... I don't know how does this...
  4. Windows Update or Defender ARE GONE/MISSING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update or Defender ARE GONE/MISSING: Hi guys, I'm so confused right now because my Windows Defender are all turned OFF and I can't turn them ON, and i thought it just an update but when i tried to update my windows it just keeps on loading and loading then nothing happened. I really need your help because I...
  5. Windows Update and Defender missing in services.msc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update and Defender missing in services.msc?: I've noticed that Windows Update and Defender are missing from services.msc. Whenever I would try to check for updates I would get the 0x80070057error and when I would try to view update history of pause update it would just freeze. Similar thing happens to Windows Security....
  6. Windows Defender Missing

Windows Defender Missing: Hey there, just noticed i missing windows defender? What happened? Used to have malwarebytes installed, but removed it. Decided to rely only on microsoft and their defender/security intelligence features. Also have installed iObit Uninstaller and it reports too there is no...
  7. Missing Windows Defender

Missing Windows Defender: Hello. Need help. I can't find my windows defender. I do all instructions to fix but it doesn't work. Please badly need help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/missing-windows-defender/b6ad927b-49c2-4d83-b4b6-c6a7543ba5f2
  8. Windows Defender is missing, Windows update is broken

Windows Defender is missing, Windows update is broken: As the title suggests, both services have stopped functioning altogether. Windows Defender files are also missing from the registry. Did not create a fresh system backup. Any solutions?...
  9. MISSING WINDOWS DEFENDER

MISSING WINDOWS DEFENDER: I CANT FIND MY WINDOWS DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS IN WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/missing-windows-defender/8c00af4e-772b-4540-95df-b95c9c26505f
  10. Windows Defender always active?

Windows Defender always active?: How can I deactivate Win Defender for good? I use Avira, but sometimes I get "Win Def needs attention" or such. How can I tell my PC that I use a different scanner?...