Windows 10: windows defender is no longer installed and cant find it

Discus and support windows defender is no longer installed and cant find it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows defender is no longer installed on my windows 10 and restoring my system does not reinstall it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by triggs1957, Apr 7, 2020.

1. windows defender is no longer installed and cant find it

windows defender is no longer installed on my windows 10 and restoring my system does not reinstall it

:)

triggs1957, Apr 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Defender updates no longer shown

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Type defender in the search box.
    • Click on update.
    • Check for the date on which defender is being updated.
    • If the recent date is mentioned then it will not show in the Automatic Updates.
    • Also click on update definition and check if any update is pending.
    Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 7, 2020
  4. windows defender is no longer installed and cant find it

Defender updates no longer shown

Sorry but I just want to see Defender updates listed in my update history. Updates for office 2010 etc are shown so why not Windows Defender?

ThomasLangford, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

windows defender is no longer installed and cant find it

1. windows defender is no longer installed and cant find it - Similar Threads - defender longer installed

2. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  3. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  4. Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.

Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.: I have a hp victus 15l desktop. It had windows 11 preinstalled. for personal reasons I installed pop OS a Linux distribution and cleaned the disk for it i disabled secure boot in bios because I had to. However after a while I realized my mistake so I downloaded a new windows...
  5. Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.: I have a hp victus 15l desktop. It had windows 11 preinstalled. for personal reasons I installed pop OS a Linux distribution and cleaned the disk for it i disabled secure boot in bios because I had to. However after a while I realized my mistake so I downloaded a new windows...
  6. cant find installed camera for windows. it was there and now it cant be found Help! i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find installed camera for windows. it was there and now it cant be found Help! i...: I had a camera that came installed with windows 11. It was working fine then it just disappeared. I have had several suggestions and tried everything to no avail. Now i feel stupid and very tired. It was accessed by USSB2 HD UVC Webcam. Can someone take remote control of my...
  7. cant find installed camera for windows. it was there and now it cant be found Help! i...

cant find installed camera for windows. it was there and now it cant be found Help! i...: I had a camera that came installed with windows 11. It was working fine then it just disappeared. I have had several suggestions and tried everything to no avail. Now i feel stupid and very tired. It was accessed by USSB2 HD UVC Webcam. Can someone take remote control of my...
  8. Windows Defender finding threats but cant remove them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender finding threats but cant remove them: Hey everyone, i noticed that my pc was acting up so I did a bit of digging, and saw that windows defender saw a few threats, I then do a scan, try to take actions, whatever, but to no avail. Then I tried other antiviruses, malwarebytes, emsisoft, ESET, MSERT, But again,...
  9. Windows driver installer finds driver but cant install them.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows driver installer finds driver but cant install them.: Im trying to update drivers for a device and when i use the windows auto device driver updater, it finds the drivers but apparently cannot install them. Is there any way to make them install?...
  10. I cant find my Windows Defender option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant find my Windows Defender option: I cant find my Windows Defender option. Please can someone help me out! [img] 116207