Windows 10: windows defender is not loading

Discus and support windows defender is not loading in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows defender is not loading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-is-not-loading/2720f8a0-c2fa-4cea-b1f2-0a9784f884d2 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anupam1001, Jan 19, 2021.

1. windows defender is not loading

windows defender is not loading

:)

Anupam1001, Jan 19, 2021

2. Windows Defender won't load in Windows 10

Hello Rich,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Please be informed that upon installation of third party antivirus, Windows Defender should be automatically turned off. On your part you have nothing to do then.

Now, I suggest you to consider the following steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

• Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.

Write to us with the updated status of the issue for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 19, 2021
  4. windows defender is not loading

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

windows defender is not loading

1. windows defender is not loading - Similar Threads - defender loading

2. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  3. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  4. Windows defender stuck at shield screen loading screen after updating to windows 11

Windows defender stuck at shield screen loading screen after updating to windows 11: I updated to windows 11 yesterday and windows defender has been stuck in its loading screen every time i opened itI went to settings then privacy and clicked windows defender but settings frozeIt has been happening everytimei ran hoards of codes in powershell, restarted pc,...
  5. Loads of System 32 folders have been blocked by windows defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Loads of System 32 folders have been blocked by windows defender: So recently I looked through my recently blocked folders by ransomware protection (Built in to windows defender) when I noticed loads of programs like MoUso core worker.exe and explorer.exe had been blocked from making changes which I find weird considering windows defender...
  6. Windows Defender Security Center doesn't load anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Security Center doesn't load anything?: Title. Opening the Security Center from the taskbar opens the window itself, but no options are presented. A couple seconds of waiting are normal, but nothing EVER loads now. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? submitted by /u/Pikman_2 [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows defender not loading.

Windows defender not loading.: Hello. I have a question. I was running offline because my PC is a little slow and I figured I would use offline incase malware is hiding. I go to start offline and my PC reboots, and I see offline loading. It never actually loads, though. It just loads and reboots the PC but...
  8. Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows Security allows you to manage quarantined items and exclusions. When doing so if you receive an error saying Windows Defender Antivirus Error loading type library/DLL, Click help for more information about this problem, Error code 0x80029c4a, then...
  9. Windows Defender Not Launching - Infinite Flashing Loading Loop

Windows Defender Not Launching - Infinite Flashing Loading Loop: Basically, whenever I try to launch windows defender, no matter if I scan a file with it or try to "Open Windows Defender Security Center" or any other option under the windows security tab, all I get is a flashing blue loading loop next to my cursor until I restart my...
  10. Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL

Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL: As the title says, I believe there is a conflict between WD and Malwarebytes for real time protection. This was a problem talked about here in the forum several months ago, but can't find the solution. Turn on gives this error. 97101