Windows 10: Windows Defender is turned off and i cant turn it back on

Discus and support Windows Defender is turned off and i cant turn it back on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unforgivableaf [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/unforgivableaf, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Windows Defender is turned off and i cant turn it back on

/u/unforgivableaf, Jul 27, 2020
  2. LewisTR Win User

Windows Defender was turned off. It will not turn back on.

I did NOT turn OFF Windows Defender. It was turned OFF and will NOT turn back On. I did a RESTART later, and then was finally able to turn Windows Defender back On.

LewisTR, Jul 27, 2020
  3. windows defender turned off.....................

@atramsuraj: You can
    read this post
    and follow the given steps to re-enable your Windows Defender. And, by the way:

• What OS are you running?
    • Are you also using 3rd-party security program? If so, please consider disabling it, as some could turn off Windows Defender automatically.

nofoistapp, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Windows Defender is turned off and i cant turn it back on

Bye Windows Defender, I need to turn you back off again

Disable Windows Defender with Local Registry Settings

If you're not able to use Group Policy then see To Turn On or Off Windows Defender using a REG file.

WARNING: Before working in the Windows Registry, it is always a good idea to back it up first, so that you have the option of restoration, should something go wrong. This article shows the different ways to back up and restore the Windows Registry or its Hives.

source

Pimp Juice IT, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender is turned off and i cant turn it back on

1. Windows Defender is turned off and i cant turn it back on - Similar Threads - Defender turned off

2. turned off bitlocker & cant turn back on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turned off bitlocker & cant turn back on?: Windows program download recently relating to Bitlocker askin me to turn it off to run the program & can't turn Bitocker back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-bitlocker-cant-turn-back-on/f591a0cd-c764-415b-86bd-64c33bc31e7a
  3. turned off bitlocker & cant turn back on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turned off bitlocker & cant turn back on?: Windows program download recently relating to Bitlocker askin me to turn it off to run the program & can't turn Bitocker back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-bitlocker-cant-turn-back-on/f591a0cd-c764-415b-86bd-64c33bc31e7a
  4. I cant turn on windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant turn on windows defender: help please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-windows-defender/9728c641-b905-400f-9dff-6b03936c23a7
  5. Cant turn off Defender or Antimalware.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant turn off Defender or Antimalware.: I've tried all the ways on the web to turn off Defender and Antimalware. But I can't kill either application. Antimalware runs all the time taking a lot of resources....
  6. Cant turn on windows defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant turn on windows defender: Hello everyone, I downloaded the pycharm software to program in python and the windows defender blocked to install the interpeter. The program asked me to turn off manually or it can disable automaticly and i chose the 2nd one. When i was done i wanted to turn back on the...
  7. All is turned off in windows defender and cant turn it on

All is turned off in windows defender and cant turn it on: In my windows defender all is turned off and i cant turn them back on again[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/all-is-turned-off-in-windows-defender-and-cant/d820ea64-f91a-4a67-85c3-72074c7b041d
  8. windows defender cant turn on

windows defender cant turn on: hai, i have some problem with my windows defender, i didnt remember if i turn off my windows defender but it seems my windows defender are off. when i tried to turn it on it didnt turn like as usually, and when i try to run a quick scan (in hope it will turn on automatically)...
  9. Windows defender is turned off, but I can't turn back on.

Windows defender is turned off, but I can't turn back on.: Windows defender is turned off, but I can't turn back on.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/windows-defender/13a2ef85-05bd-4bef-8c77-923e1e371852
  10. turn off defender

turn off defender: under settings windows defender does not give option to turn off, can someone help, also webroot paid version is running, will they conflict 88943