Windows 10: Windows defender issue on MSA

Discus and support Windows defender issue on MSA in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows defender issue on MSA Device performance and health on MSA is showing unknow, where it is showing no issues on settings I have ran DISM, SFC,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PATRICKNARINE, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Windows defender issue on MSA

Windows defender issue on MSA

Device performance and health on MSA is showing unknow, where it is showing no issues on settings

I have ran DISM, SFC, and group policy settings are changed, no changes on MSA

please do get the resolution for this

:)

PATRICKNARINE, Sep 14, 2019

2. Windows defender issue on MSA

Device performance and health on MSA is showing unknow, where it is showing no issues on settings

I have ran DISM, SFC, and group policy settings are changed, no changes on MSA

please do get the resolution for this

PATRICKNARINE, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

win 10 defender issues

Hi,

Windows Defender helps in making your computer secure from any viruses or malware. Listed below are some reasons why the program will not work properly:

• Software conflicts (usually cause with other anti-virus application)
    • Virus and malware infection
    • Corrupted system files

To help you with the issue, we suggest following the steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96
    on this thread
    that can help in running your Windows Defender successfully.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows defender issue on MSA - Similar Threads - defender issue MSA

2. windows defender issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender issue: hello so i downloaded a dcontrole defender control i disabled the windows defender with the app then i removed it from the pc now I'm having an issue that when i go to enable it it says that i cant it shows red X on the thing can anyone help please...
  3. Windows defender issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender issue.: So i see this notification every time i open my PC if i click on it it shows the second picture. And the third picture is how my windows defender settings look like and i cannot acess/change them in any way....
  4. Windows defender issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender issue.: So i see this notification every time i open my PC if i click on it it shows the second picture. And the third picture is how my windows defender settings look like and i cannot acess/change them in any way....
  5. Windows Defender Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Issues: Hello,I am having problems with Windows Defender. I am using the latest version of Windows 10. Well, first off I am unable to open Windows Security under Settings/Windows Security, it pops up for a second then closes. The second thing is Windows Update installs Security...
  6. windows defender issue

windows defender issue: today i turned on my laptop and opened windows defender application which is already installed ,i opened it then it gets closed immediately even i didn,t did anything when i go to startup tab in task manager i found there is program written instead of windows defender...
  7. Windows Defender Issues.

Windows Defender Issues.: I ran a Windows optimization tweaker the other day and found that in my defender settings, cloud delivered protection and automatic sample submission were disabled For clarification this is a personal computer. I believe this has to do with some registry items the tweaker...
  8. Windows Defender issues

Windows Defender issues: I'm using a program called Auto-Py-to-Exe which creates an exe out of python files. Windows Defender detects one of these files as a file used in a Trojan program called something like K1!3. How can I make it so Defender doesn't constantly nag at me about it?...
  9. windows defender issues

windows defender issues: windows defender in my PC is not working. It's displaying this message. what do I do...? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-issues/5ed23fa7-3878-4ca8-bc6e-078642a9dfd4"
  10. Changing MSA account question

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing MSA account question: I wanted to change my MSA account, @Outlook.com to a different outlook.com. I added another account with netplwiz, went to users, gave the new account the same security as my existing one. On the MS Account page > Manage how you sign in to Microsoft > Your Info I set this...