Windows 10: windows defender issue

Discus and support windows defender issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can I clear all items in windows defender protection history?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HaileyesusTilahun, Jun 6, 2019.

1. windows defender issue

how can I clear all items in windows defender protection history?

:)

HaileyesusTilahun, Jun 6, 2019

2. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    win 10 defender issues

Hi,

Windows Defender helps in making your computer secure from any viruses or malware. Listed below are some reasons why the program will not work properly:

• Software conflicts (usually cause with other anti-virus application)
    • Virus and malware infection
    • Corrupted system files

To help you with the issue, we suggest following the steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96
    on this thread
    that can help in running your Windows Defender successfully.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

windows defender issue

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

windows defender issue

1. windows defender issue - Similar Threads - defender issue

2. windows defender virus and protection history issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender virus and protection history issue: hello I did a scan and found the trojan virus I did not understand whether the virus was deleted and I was wondering how to delete the other topic protection history ?[ATTACH]...
  3. Windows Defender DLL issue

Windows Defender DLL issue: [ATTACH] Everytime I start Defender it wont update or even start. [ATTACH][ATTACH] The error code refers me to a DLL file. I've flashed my registry back to a older registry files from 2018, I save then clean my registry once a month using CCleaner. I have not installed new...
  4. Windows Defender Issues

Windows Defender Issues: Defender is not enabling its features and displaying a message "Page Not Available : Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item your tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." please help....
  5. Windows Defender Application Guard: Network Connectivity Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender Application Guard: Network Connectivity Issues: I am having a 2 problems with Windows Defender Application Guard: 1) Every single time I restart, WDAG needs to reinstall itself. I though it was only supposed to install itself one time. 2) When I load WDAG using NordVPN, it does not work; yet, if I load WDAG using normal...
  6. Windows Defender Application Guard: Network Connectivity Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Defender Application Guard: Network Connectivity Issues: I am having a 2 problems with Windows Defender Application Guard: 1) Every single time I restart, WDAG needs to reinstall itself. I though it was only supposed to install itself one time. 2) When I load WDAG using NordVPN, it does not work; yet, if I load WDAG using normal...
  7. Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue: Windows Defender Since I have fixed my system during the updates for each “Builds Version.” I am confused about – why the Windows Defender file, “MSASCUI.EXE” has been removed from the “Program Files\Windows Defender” folder. This file “MSASCUI.EXE” is the only one that...
  8. Windows Defender issue!

Windows Defender issue!: Hello! Microsoft and friends, I am having a hard time activating my windows defender. It says I have another anti virus that makes my windows defender switched off but i don't have any other anti-virus installed, what shall i do?...
  9. PSA Latest Windows Defender Definition Causing Issues 1.289.1521.0 for 7 and 8.1 users.

PSA Latest Windows Defender Definition Causing Issues 1.289.1521.0 for 7 and 8.1 users.: So today my system did a scan while I was away and was giving me the "Your PC cant be scanned error." So I typed in the definition on Google and this came up. Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Windows Defender und Security Essentials mit Problemen (19.03.) [Update] Translate it^ Basically...
  10. Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an...

Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an...: I have been having an issue with my computer since I received an email from Microsoft saying my account was accessed from a different country. I have changed my password, but at this point in time, I am unable to run Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, and Avast. I also have...