Windows 10: Windows defender issue

Discus and support Windows defender issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Team,i have a service request with microsoft regrding windows defender issue, service request number is 1526185694, there is no responds from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dipin dipin, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows defender issue

Hi Team,i have a service request with microsoft regrding windows defender issue, service request number is 1526185694, there is no responds from microsoft, i am realy struggleing with this issue, when i connecting with microsoft in between the call is disconnecting, please help, my contact number is 8123698710, my email id is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Dipin dipin, Jul 22, 2021

2. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    win 10 defender issues

Hi,

Windows Defender helps in making your computer secure from any viruses or malware. Listed below are some reasons why the program will not work properly:

• Software conflicts (usually cause with other anti-virus application)
    • Virus and malware infection
    • Corrupted system files

To help you with the issue, we suggest following the steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96
    on this thread
    that can help in running your Windows Defender successfully.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows defender issue

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows defender issue

1. Windows defender issue - Similar Threads - defender issue

2. Windows Defender Quick Scans Issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Quick Scans Issues: Laptop PC running Win 10 Pro, 64-bit, v21H1. Running only Windows Defender with new viral definitions files being installed regularly via Windows Update. This PC has never had any other anti-viral software installed. The Windows Defender icon in notification area had a yellow...
  3. Windows Defender Antivirus Antimalware Platform - Update Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Defender Antivirus Antimalware Platform - Update Issues: Using Windows 10 I have found it difficult recently to instal the normal definitions and the associated "Windows Defender Antivirus Antimalware Platform" KB 4052623 by the automatic method. I have four Windows 10 machines and eventually got them all to accept the updates. I...
  4. Windows Defender Issue

Windows Defender Issue: Sir am facing a great issue.Actually sir since last year i purchased my pc never i got any threat in my pc as i dont do anything malicious on my pc like malicious websites etc. never i did till date but for last few days i am finding that in my pc whenever i am scanning with...
  5. windows defender issue

windows defender issue: today i turned on my laptop and opened windows defender application which is already installed ,i opened it then it gets closed immediately even i didn,t did anything when i go to startup tab in task manager i found there is program written instead of windows defender...
  6. Constant Windows Defender Issues

Constant Windows Defender Issues: I keep encountering issues with Windows Defender. I do not have any other antivirus installed, and after about one day of working, I now get this screen below every time I open it. How can we fix it? It only seems to do this with my Surface Pro X. All my other computers, work...
  7. Defender Update Issues

Defender Update Issues: I'm looking at a Lenovo AIO for a friend. It is running 21H1, 64bit, home edition on an AMD processor and since that was loaded by Windows Update, automatically there have been issues with Defender updates. Initially, there were failures to install KB2267602 and KB4052623. It...
  8. Windows Defender Issues.

Windows Defender Issues.: I ran a Windows optimization tweaker the other day and found that in my defender settings, cloud delivered protection and automatic sample submission were disabled For clarification this is a personal computer. I believe this has to do with some registry items the tweaker...
  9. Microsoft Defender Offline scan issue

Microsoft Defender Offline scan issue: Hi everyone, I am having trouble running my Microsoft Defender Offline scan. When I try to start the scan, it will show the loading of the scan for a while and then my computer will restart without performing the scan. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  10. Weird issue with windows defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue with windows defender: Since yesterday when i start some applicactions(like Fortnite, league of legends and discord i tried other app like some steam games and some blizzard games with no problem meaning that it didnt crash), MsMpEng.exe crash with BEX64, this didnt happen at all before and i didnt...