Windows 10: Windows defender just does not exist

Discus and support Windows defender just does not exist in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey!Whenever I go into my windows defender it just says "Look for in app store" and I can not access it at all?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by D29leo2981, May 8, 2022.

1. Windows defender just does not exist

Hey!Whenever I go into my windows defender it just says "Look for in app store" and I can not access it at all?

:)

D29leo2981, May 8, 2022

2. Windows Defender Not On

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run virus scan to make sure the computer is free from virus.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove virus, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download

Method 2:

Turn the Defender on. Follow the below steps:

• In search, type Defender.
    • Now make the option ON by moving the slider accordingly.

Method 3: Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 8, 2022
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 8, 2022
  4. Windows defender just does not exist

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, May 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows defender just does not exist

1. Windows defender just does not exist - Similar Threads - defender does exist

2. Windows defender service couldn't be started. The specified service does not exist as an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender service couldn't be started. The specified service does not exist as an...: Windows defender service couldn't be started. The specified service does not exist as an installed service. What to do now to get back my Windows Defender?...
  3. Why is Windows Defender Picking up a Virus that does not exist?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Windows Defender Picking up a Virus that does not exist?: so basicly i run a full system scans everyday but today it says it found a trojan called Trojan:Win32/Eris . Exept the file Location is C:\Users\MyUserName\OneDrive\Documents\NebulaSharedFolder\HappyMod\com.kingoapp.apk4.80.apk.temp And the file does not exist.Things I...
  4. Why is Windows Defender Picking up a Virus that does not exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows Defender Picking up a Virus that does not exist?: so basicly i run a full system scans everyday but today it says it found a trojan called Trojan:Win32/Eris . Exept the file Location is C:\Users\MyUserName\OneDrive\Documents\NebulaSharedFolder\HappyMod\com.kingoapp.apk4.80.apk.temp And the file does not exist.Things I...
  5. Why is Windows Defender Picking up a Virus that does not exist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows defender packages not existing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender packages not existing: At the beginning i would like to sorry for my english.Basically i don't have any traces of windows defender packages. I have services from defender but not packages. When i open windows security center i can't enable any option. When i'm trying to open security center i got...
  7. Windows defender packages not existing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender packages not existing: At the beginning i would like to sorry for my english.Basically i don't have any traces of windows defender packages. I have services from defender but not packages. When i open windows security center i can't enable any option. When i'm trying to open security center i got...
  8. Windows defender packages not existing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Windows Defender does not exist in Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender does not exist in Windows: tomorrow i just updating my pc's driver via driver pack solution. and after completing the update when i looking for windows defender... i am stunned there is no windows defender... even i search, but the windows defender is not exists in my pc... please help... [Original...
  10. does this exist

in Windows 10 Support
    does this exist: hi, i was wondering if it's possible to a windows 10 laptop with my phone, something similar to apple with the iphone and mac 53557