Windows 10: Windows Defender keeps wanting to be on duty all the time.

Discus and support Windows Defender keeps wanting to be on duty all the time. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender and my Virus Program keeps coming up and says not activated to control. I made my Virus program which is Vipre to be main program for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dakota37, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Dakota37 Win User

Windows Defender keeps wanting to be on duty all the time.

Windows Defender and my Virus Program keeps coming up and says not activated to control. I made my Virus program which is Vipre to be main program for everything, and set it to be but it and defender keep telling me they are off when I boot up. Should I activate both or not?

:)

Dakota37, Aug 12, 2015

2. why can't I download apps on my windows phone?

All I want to know is why can't I download Call of duty Companion app it was available for one time

Eleich_Sagrav, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Paul G_64 Win User
    Windows Defender keeps wanting to process deleted files

File checker returned:

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Paul G_64, Aug 12, 2015
  4. torre Win User

Vipre should disable Windows Defender. Both won't run together.

You may want to do some research to see if Vipre is compatible with Win10. Does Vipre have a support forum ?

torre, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Dakota37 Win User
    I don't know if it has a forum, will check and let you know.

Dakota37, Aug 13, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
  7. Boozad Win User
    It's a common issue, just turn Vipre on when prompted by Windows and all will be good. It happens to me sometimes with F-Secure even though it is turned on.

Do not attempt to run two AVs.

Boozad, Aug 13, 2015
  8. Dakota37 Win User

Dakota37, Aug 14, 2015
  9. Dakota37 Win User
    I have never tried to run two of them at once.

Dakota37, Aug 14, 2015
  10. Dakota37 Win User
    Okay I got this fixed through "Advanced System Care". I clicked on Toolbox/Startup Manager/Startup Items, and there it was. Deleted it and now it doesn't show up anymore asking to activate it.

Dakota37, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Defender keeps wanting to be on duty all the time. - Similar Threads - Defender keeps wanting

2. I want to stop all windows defender antivirus and malware defender updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to stop all windows defender antivirus and malware defender updates: There are a lot of windows updates and my laptop doesn't have very good specs so its really laggy and slow Things like anti malware executable and cryptographic services take up 100% disk and slow everything I really want to stop it from using it or run at all pls help i dont...
  3. I want to stop all windows defender antivirus and malware defender updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to stop all windows defender antivirus and malware defender updates: There are a lot of windows updates and my laptop doesn't have very good specs so its really laggy and slow Things like anti malware executable and cryptographic services take up 100% disk and slow everything I really want to stop it from using it or run at all pls help i dont...
  4. I want to stop all windows defender antivirus and malware defender updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Defender taking up 50% CPU All the Time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender taking up 50% CPU All the Time: [ATTACH] I think I have tried everything, from simply turning off live protection, to deleting automated scans in the task scheduler, to adding a entry called DisableAntiSpyware in the registry editor. I have checked for software updates and security updates. I have...
  6. Defender Quick Scan runs all the time.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Quick Scan runs all the time.: Split from this thread. Im having the same problem quick scan just runs and runs, I update windows pretty much everytime I start up. it appears to be up to date...
  7. Keep full screen at all times.

in Windows 10 Support
    Keep full screen at all times.: After the 1809 update (I think) there have been implemented some adaptive fullscreen > windowed mode when something happens > then back to fullscreen when notification ends. Example: When i play a game in full screen and tell my spotify via hotkey to change song, the popup...
  8. Windows keeps restarting all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps restarting all the time: I have a new All-in-One Desktop PC (HP425Z) but faced with an irritating issue. It keeps restarting for no reason all the time. I unchecked the automatic restart button and thought I fixed this issue. However, it has come up again. Is the problem with Windows or hardware?...
  9. keep numlock on at all times - windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    keep numlock on at all times - windows 10: How can we make sure the numlock is always, and I mean ALWAYS, on? I don't even know why there is a num lock key on modern keyboards that have distinct numeric keypads and separate navigation keys. Nevertheless, we deal with it. I have used the registry entries to remove the...
  10. Is Windows Defender Running All the time?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Windows Defender Running All the time?: I've just upgraded to Win 10 and I am slowly figuring out where everything is. I also like to set certain apps to be visible in the Tray. Windows Defender is one of those I have set to be visible all the time. When I restart, it's not there. I go to Settings>Update &...