Windows 10: windows defender library not accessible

Discus and support windows defender library not accessible in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello, good day. please, my system was affected by a virus known as floxif according to windows defender. Although i have fixed it now but i can find... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gsheks, May 25, 2019.

1. gsheks Win User

windows defender library not accessible

hello, good day.

please, my system was affected by a virus known as floxif according to windows defender. Although i have fixed it now but i can find or access my windows defender library or chest to view quarantined, allowed or detected items/files. The error message that keeps popping up is ERROR LOADING TYPE LIBRARY/DLL. CLICK HELP FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

Please how do i fix this challenge. thanks

:)

gsheks, May 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2019
  3. defender scans

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if you have set any task scheduler for Windows Defender.

I suggest you to delete the task for Windows defender and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Search and open Schedule tasks.

• In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft >Windows >Windows Defender.

• Double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.

• Select the Triggers panel, then select Delete.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 25, 2019
  4. windows defender library not accessible

Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 25, 2019
Thema:

windows defender library not accessible

1. windows defender library not accessible - Similar Threads - defender library accessible

2. W11 streaming and library access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 streaming and library access: I just started using W11 with a new PC. I have turned on media streaming. How do I assign different libraries so that the streaming service can find them? How does W11 streaming compare to W10's? Are the video/music libraries in W11 Media Player the same as those that...
  3. W11 streaming and library access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 streaming and library access: I just started using W11 with a new PC. I have turned on media streaming. How do I assign different libraries so that the streaming service can find them? How does W11 streaming compare to W10's? Are the video/music libraries in W11 Media Player the same as those that...
  4. Window Defender cant access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Defender cant access: belows this pictureI can't scan virus in windows defender, I don't use antivirus other program.how I can fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender-cant-access/63489331-5674-4742-898b-b8bc9ffa9ead
  5. Libraries folder, how to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Libraries folder, how to access: how do I use Libraries in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/libraries-folder-how-to-access/c4cc2f90-e78a-407f-88f0-e2a511c7e18d
  6. Can't Access Windows Defender.

Can't Access Windows Defender.: Hey. Whenever I try to access Windows Defender, the "Security at a Glance" thing is empty and I need help. I am sorry I can't provide much more detail in this post but I will post an image of it.[ATTACH]...
  7. No access to Windows Defender?

No access to Windows Defender?: Good day! Recently I noticed that my Windows defender was not activated. But when I pressed the Windows message, I got this message: "Page not available. Your administrator has restricted access to some areas of this app". So I can't activate Windows defender and I...
  8. Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows Security allows you to manage quarantined items and exclusions. When doing so if you receive an error saying Windows Defender Antivirus Error loading type library/DLL, Click help for more information about this problem, Error code 0x80029c4a, then...
  9. access to Remix 3d library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    access to Remix 3d library: I try to use items from Remix 3D library in Paint 3D. But I get the message that my Microsoft account 'may be in unsupported location'. My location is Poland, and based on informaton from the web-page this is a supported location. So why I cannot access it ?...
  10. Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL

Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL: As the title says, I believe there is a conflict between WD and Malwarebytes for real time protection. This was a problem talked about here in the forum several months ago, but can't find the solution. Turn on gives this error. 97101

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender antivirus not accesible