Windows 10: Windows Defender Managed by Administrator

Discus and support Windows Defender Managed by Administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to fix, this is managed by adminstrator [Original Title: Windows defender]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AhmedHossain1, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Windows Defender Managed by Administrator

How to fix, this is managed by adminstrator

[Original Title: Windows defender]

:)

AhmedHossain1, Oct 22, 2018

2. Windows Defender isn't initializing.

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest you to Set Windows Defender to Automatic - You can set the Windows Defender service to Automatic, Disabled or Manual. Setting it to automatic might solve the problem. Follow these
    steps:

• Click Start > type services in the Search box > click Services in the Programs list.
    • Search for Windows defender.
    • Double-click Windows Defender, and click Automatic in the start-up box > click OK.
    Also, follow the below mentioned steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

• Close the CMD window
    Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Windows Defender Not Working in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest you to Set Windows Defender to Automatic - You can set the Windows Defender service to Automatic, Disabled or Manual. Setting it to automatic might solve the problem. Follow these
    steps:

• Click Start > type services in the Search box > click Services in the Programs list.
    • Search for Windows defender.
    • Double-click Windows Defender, and click Automatic in the start-up box > click OK.
    Also, follow the below mentioned steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

• Close the CMD window
    Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Windows Defender Managed by Administrator

Windows Defender Not On

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run virus scan to make sure the computer is free from virus.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove virus, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Method 2:

Turn the Defender on. Follow the below steps:

• In search, type Defender.
    • Now make the option ON by moving the slider accordingly.

Method 3: Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender Managed by Administrator

1. Windows Defender Managed by Administrator - Similar Threads - Defender Managed Administrator

2. window defender : This setting is managed by your administrator.

in Windows 10 Customization
    window defender : This setting is managed by your administrator.: I am not able to turn on it bcz it showing This setting is managed by your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender-this-setting-is-managed-by-your/be50aedf-9fdf-4cd7-b80e-5fe17bd26592
  3. window defender : This setting is managed by your administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window defender : This setting is managed by your administrator.: I am not able to turn on it bcz it showing This setting is managed by your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender-this-setting-is-managed-by-your/be50aedf-9fdf-4cd7-b80e-5fe17bd26592
  4. window defender : This setting is managed by your administrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Defender is being Managed by Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender is being Managed by Administrator: hi my name is Santosh Paudel. I am currently using the windows 10 home version. recently I am unable to see the virus and threat protection option on windows security plus when I try to scan hard disk using defender. a box pops up which reads " Your IT administrator has...
  6. HELP : Windows defender is turned off and is currently managed by your administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP : Windows defender is turned off and is currently managed by your administrator: So I just noticed that windows defender wasn't showing up in the icon tray, so I headed over to the defender application manually and the above mentioned statement pops up. I can't even seem to check windows for updates, it says some kind of an error. Please help.....
  7. Windows Defender SmartScreen managed by Administrator

Windows Defender SmartScreen managed by Administrator: Today morning, I started browsing through the Windows Security app. I found that Check apps and files [App and Browser control > Reputation-based protection settings > Check apps and files] is grayed out and a message appears "This setting is managed by your administrator."...
  8. Defender - "This setting is managed by your administrator"

Defender - "This setting is managed by your administrator": I got fed up with AVG finally and fully uninstalled it with their removal tools. Now I'm trying out Windows Defender to see how I manage. But under "Virus & threat protection settings", I can't enable Real-Time protection.It's greyed out and says, "This setting is managed by...
  9. windows defender controlled by administrator

windows defender controlled by administrator: as the title states my real time protection is being managed by an administrator i dont know how to fix i had found a solution but it only temporary fixed it (sorry for bad english)...
  10. "This setting is managed by your administration" Windows Defender

"This setting is managed by your administration" Windows Defender: Hi, so I have this problem that ALT + Enter doesn't work in any games for me so I thought I'll look around Windows settings, maybe something is messed up and I get this "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" and I remembered about Windows Defender, because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender managed by administrator

2. it administrator windows defender

3. windows defender it administrator message

4. windows defender administrator,
  5. how to disable windows defender managed by administrator,
  6. windows defender admin,
  7. windows defender managed by system admin,
  8. windows defender managed by your administrator,
  9. how to open window defender as administrator,
  10. real time protection managed by adminstrator,
  11. windows defender virus scan not working administrative,