Windows 10: windows defender menu not showing

Discus and support windows defender menu not showing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi I have the same problem as in the below thread, someone please help me with what to do? I did look for windows defender antivirus like the reply... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TONYSUNNY, Mar 1, 2021.

1. TONYSUNNY Win User

windows defender menu not showing

hi

I have the same problem as in the below thread, someone please help me with what to do? I did look for windows defender antivirus like the reply from Glen prouty said and it's not there but windows defender firewall is there And also checked the value of start in the registry and its value is 2.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/windows-security-not-showing-anything-at-all/81318cee-e500-4f89-830a-f72530d77dc6?page=2

:)

TONYSUNNY, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 1, 2021
  4. windows defender menu not showing

defender scans

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if you have set any task scheduler for Windows Defender.

I suggest you to delete the task for Windows defender and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Search and open Schedule tasks.

• In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft >Windows >Windows Defender.

• Double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.

• Select the Triggers panel, then select Delete.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

windows defender menu not showing

1. windows defender menu not showing - Similar Threads - defender menu showing

2. Prohibit showing Windows Defender Window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prohibit showing Windows Defender Window: Hi all,After every reboot, a Windows Defender Window opens this is new. How I can stop this?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prohibit-showing-windows-defender-window/ee0456b7-b7a2-4685-8c0c-2efc159a3670
  3. Prohibit showing Windows Defender Window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prohibit showing Windows Defender Window: Hi all,After every reboot, a Windows Defender Window opens this is new. How I can stop this?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prohibit-showing-windows-defender-window/ee0456b7-b7a2-4685-8c0c-2efc159a3670
  4. Windows Security not showing Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security not showing Defender: Hi,I have had to do a reset of Windows after discovering malware on my laptop. After doing the reset I go into Windows Security and the normal view of Virus and Threat Protection is missing. I don't get the option to run a scan using Windows Defender. How can I get it back?...
  5. Windows Defender icon not showing up in ^ menu of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender icon not showing up in ^ menu of taskbar: Just fixed a few problems with malware and Windows Defender being disabled. Real time protection is on and everything seems to be working perfectly fine now, but the Windows Defender icon isn't showing in the ^ menu of the taskbar. Is this a problem? I can't remember if it...
  6. My Windows Defender not show

My Windows Defender not show: Split from this thread. My Windows Defender not show. Please solve ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-windows-defender-not-show/7679b8b3-869c-44b9-b38d-fb204ff7f8fe
  7. Windows Defender not showing threats

Windows Defender not showing threats: Windows keeps telling me I have threats, so when I go the the Windows Security section of the Settings app, it says "Threats found. Start the recommended actions." When I click the button "Start actions", the little circle spins and then nothing happens. If I click the button...
  8. Windows Defender right click Menu

Windows Defender right click Menu: After update, i right click on windows defender icon but it's looks blurry, any tips for this problem? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-right-click-menu/dceb6cd4-ac49-40bd-bdb0-2b4172e00a14
  9. WIndows Defender not showing anything?

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows Defender not showing anything?: Hey guys,I'm facing a odd issue here.Am using win 10 rs5.After detecting a malware win 10 defender seemed to be fully blank![ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Defender Not Showing In Tray

Windows Defender Not Showing In Tray: Everytime i restart or power on my computer i always have to manually show windows defender on my system tray icons, how do i turn it on so it's always there? 11930