Windows 10: windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1:

Discus and support windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1: in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1: this app has been turned off and isn't monitoring your computer if you are using another app to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbdulQadeer3, Jul 24, 2020.

1. windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1:

windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1: this app has been turned off and isn't monitoring your computer if you are using another app to check for malicious or unwanted software, use action center to check that apps status

:)

AbdulQadeer3, Jul 24, 2020

2. Good alternative to Windows Defender on 8.1

I had to do a format and reinstall on my main rig, and thought I may as well upgrade to 8.1. My only real gripe is my Downloads folder lagging like hell, which I've read is due to Windows Defender. Now I really like MSE/Windows Defender because it's unobtrusive and lets me do what I want to do without pissing me off. Several attempts to try another antivirus program have always resulted in me going back to MSE (either due to viral infection or general annoyance). The lagging, while not an issue per se, is annoying the hell out of me. So I'd like suggestions for a good, free alternative that will be unobtrusive, not try to block everything I want to do (I'm smart enough to know what I'm doing), and not make my PC lag even when running a schedules scan.

Thanks.

Red_Machine, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2020
  4. windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1:

Windows 8.1 Available on ORIGIN PC Desktops and Laptops

ORIGIN PC is now offering Microsoft's latest and highly-anticipated update, Windows 8.1, to their full line of award-winning desktops and laptops for gamers, artists, professionals and enthusiasts. Windows 8.1 delivers the most complete set of experiences and the widest range of in-box apps and services than ever before. The new Windows 8.1 update now includes exciting new features like the iconic Windows START button that allows for one-click access to the innovative start screen, gives users the option to boot directly to their desktop or start screen, provides a global search within the PC and web and so much more!

All ORIGIN PC system orders with Windows 8.1 pre-installed will begin shipping on or after the official launch day of October 17, 2013. All existing ORIGIN PC customers with Windows 8 can choose to update to Windows 8.1 for free on its official launch day through the windows app store! ORIGIN PC also still provides its customers with the option of Windows 7 if desired.

windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1: ORIGIN_PC_Win_8.1_banner_thm.jpg

windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1: origin_genesis_PC_thm.jpg

Windows 8.1 New Features:
    • Modern UI Experience- Multitask with up to four apps or sites open side-by-side at the same time.
    • Boot To Desktop - Allows users to choose to boot directly to their desktop or start screen of your choice
    • New Start Button - The iconic Start button is now located on the taskbar allowing one-click access to the Start Screen and provides additional options
    • Enhanced Search- New Bing-powered search returns results from across your devices, apps and the cloud.
    • New Windows Store - Find your favorite apps and discover new experiences in the redesigned Windows Store.
    • New Backgrounds - Choose from new backgrounds, colors and live tiles for an experience that's uniquely yours.
    • Cloud Ready - Access all your files, photos and settings, from anywhere, with SkyDrive cloud-based storage and sync.
    • Free Update For Current Windows 8 Users - Existing Windows 8 users can update to Windows 8.1 by downloading directly through the Windows App Store for free.
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 Support - Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States ready to help answer any Windows 8.1 related questions.
    "One of my favorite things about Windows 8.1 is now having the ability to choose where you want to boot directly to, your desktop or directly to the start screen menu." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With Windows 8.1, it's an evolutionary step in the right direction and we're extremely excited to immediately begin offering it to all ORIGIN PC customers to have it ready to ship by launch day."

Cristian_25H, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1:

1. windows defender message in PC system windows 8.1: - Similar Threads - defender message system

2. message from Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    message from Windows Defender: Message come up on another computer from "Windows Defender Security Center" saying access to this pc has been blocked for security reasons. Is this legit? Is the phone # to call 855 582-0632 a legit #?...
  3. windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8: hi! why i am still getting updates of windows defender in that version of windows 8 that is end of support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-of-windows-81-or-8/83aeb713-2ade-4ca9-a18b-0741d1d18df0
  4. windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8: hi! why i am still getting updates of windows defender in that version of windows 8 that is end of support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-of-windows-81-or-8/83aeb713-2ade-4ca9-a18b-0741d1d18df0
  5. Message from Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message from Windows Defender: I received an email today saying it was from Microsoft Accounts regarding a Windows Defender order and invoicing me for $385.99. It says they are charging my credit card for this amount for a 1 year subscription. I have no knowledge of purchasing this product. Of course, it...
  6. How to reinstall windows defender on windows 8?

How to reinstall windows defender on windows 8?: i need it, please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-windows-defender-on-windows-8/96829d2a-d36e-4ded-a851-5042e878b96d
  7. Failure to update Windows Defender on Window 8

Failure to update Windows Defender on Window 8: Using Window 8, cannot update windows defender, when click on update, got error message: 0x8007139f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/failure-to-update-windows-defender-on-window-8/ebaab0f7-23cf-46a6-a6b2-c795d21546eb
  8. windows Defender for Windows 8

windows Defender for Windows 8: windows defender has been disabled on my WINDOWS 8 laptop. I DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10. how can i re-install Windows Defender on my WINDOWS 8 laptop? [Moderator Edit: Moved from: Windows \ Windows 8 \ Security & Privacy \ Security and Privacy]...
  9. Windows Defender 8(8/8.1) vs Windows Defender 10

Windows Defender 8(8/8.1) vs Windows Defender 10: Can you please let me know the various endpoint security features offered via windows defender 8 and windows defender 10. I also heard MS is offering ATP support on Windows 8 , so if that is the case, I can buy some time to migrate to windows 10 and still purchase ATP ?...
  10. windows defender for windows 8 is not updating

windows defender for windows 8 is not updating: When i attempt to update windows defender is states it is searching and never gets past a certain point. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-for-windows-8-is-not-updating/bace762e-27d1-4e45-8cf3-2c9652395a76