Windows 10: Windows Defender Missing?

Discus and support Windows Defender Missing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I noticed recently that the built in Windows 10 Defender is missing off my system, and I can't seem to find any fix for it online. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cioki1000, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Windows Defender Missing?

/u/Cioki1000, Sep 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Windows Defender Missing?

Windows Defender Missing

Hey there, just noticed i missing windows defender?

What happened?

• Used to have malwarebytes installed, but removed it. Decided to rely only on microsoft and their defender/security intelligence features.
    • Also have installed iObit Uninstaller and it reports too there is no antivirus installed on my laptop.
    • Cant find windows defender folder in registry. Watched few online solutions of how to find and see if defender running or is up-to-date and all videos had files in registry editor -> windows defender folder, as you can see in screen shot I dont
    • Cant find in Local group policy editor too. Microsoft Defender Antivirus folder present but also no Windows Defender folder

Whats going on? Where is my defender lol. I run win10 pro for workstations.

Freaking windows yo, but used to him.
    Kindly let me know guys
    Thanks

Windows Defender Missing? [​IMG]

nikolovgoran31, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Missing?

1. Windows Defender Missing? - Similar Threads - Defender Missing

2. Windows Defender is Blank and Defender Services are missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender is Blank and Defender Services are missing: [ATTACH] I have been searching around the web to resolve this issue. Came empty handed. I saw a lot of websites and videos saying that I should restart Windows Defender Services. But in my case, problems don't come in just 1: [ATTACH] Supposedly, Windows Defender...
  3. windows defender is missing and windows update is always error

windows defender is missing and windows update is always error: windows defender is missing and windows update is always error see the image [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-is-missing-and-windows-update-is/9d726546-d8ac-49d2-b96c-af0c800c914e
  4. SOLVED! DEFENDER service missing - guide to reinstall it with a proper values in registry

SOLVED! DEFENDER service missing - guide to reinstall it with a proper values in registry: Hi, I'll be quick I can't turn on windows defender in services msc - it's grayed out i have admin privileges, adding 2nd admin doesn't help there's no disableantispyware in reg policies there is no "Windows Defender Antivirus" in gped, like a whole 'folder' in old...
  5. Windows Update and Defender missing in services.msc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update and Defender missing in services.msc?: I've noticed that Windows Update and Defender are missing from services.msc. Whenever I would try to check for updates I would get the 0x80070057error and when I would try to view update history of pause update it would just freeze. Similar thing happens to Windows Security....
  6. Windows Defender Missing

Windows Defender Missing: Hey there, just noticed i missing windows defender? What happened? Used to have malwarebytes installed, but removed it. Decided to rely only on microsoft and their defender/security intelligence features. Also have installed iObit Uninstaller and it reports too there is no...
  7. Windows Defender Missing after Windows 10 OS update version 2004

Windows Defender Missing after Windows 10 OS update version 2004: Hi! Recently, I updated my windows to the latest version. After 10-12 days of normal usage of the computer, when everything was running ok, I executed disk cleanup and removed the previous version. But now 3-4 days back, I discovered that the Windows Defender icon is not...
  8. Missing Windows Defender

Missing Windows Defender: Hello. Need help. I can't find my windows defender. I do all instructions to fix but it doesn't work. Please badly need help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/missing-windows-defender/b6ad927b-49c2-4d83-b4b6-c6a7543ba5f2
  9. WINDOWS DEFENDER SERVICES MISSING From The SERVICES APP

WINDOWS DEFENDER SERVICES MISSING From The SERVICES APP: This problem occurs in W10 v2004 in its latest build, and probably the previous one as well. The Services, while missing in the "Services" screen, cause no problem for your PC. Because they are not really missing. The problem that they will cause, is to misinform...
  10. windows defender missing in group policy windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows defender missing in group policy windows 10 ver 2004: I configured windows defender protection history in group policy previous version cant in windows 10 ver 2004 help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-missing-in-group-policy-windows/b3aee91d-b6a4-4041-b97d-e2074949ac2b