Windows 10: "Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying...

Discus and support "Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, friends, Scheduling a task did not avoid this annoying daily notification. How can I stop this? I don't want another antivirus software (I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by marinildac, Sep 21, 2015.

1. "Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying...

Hi, friends,
    Scheduling a task did not avoid this annoying daily notification.
    How can I stop this?
    I don't want another antivirus software (I have a legal Karspersky subscription, but it was turning my laptop slow), I simply want WD stopping this boring alert.
    What should I do?
    Thank you for any help.
    mari
    (Sorry for my spaghetti English)

:)

marinildac, Sep 21, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Sep 21, 2015
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Sep 21, 2015
  4. "Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying...

TairikuOkami, Sep 29, 2015
  5. JohnC Win User
    I would just let it run on it's own. Every new build has told me that windows defender needs to scan, I just click on it and let it scan, and after one or two times it stops reminding me. Since you are only using Windows Defender it should settle down and leave you alone.

JohnC, Sep 29, 2015
  6. Nubble Win User
    I have W10 home. I modified the task scheduler for Windows Defender (based upon the how to tutorial in eightforums) to run a quick scan every day. I still receive this warning message at times. What I see happening is that when I turn the PC on in the morning the daily maintenance task runs and if Windows Defender receives a major definition update I get the reminder. Don't know if this is the real cause for receiving the message but at this point I just ignore it as I know the daily scan will run. I know the daily maintenance task will schedule a scan at times too but the details of that is still something I'm trying to figure out.

Nubble, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying...

1. "Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying... - Similar Threads - Defender needs annoying

2. Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****.: for fucksake, everytime window defender thinks that roblox exploits are completely virus, NO IT'S **** NOT IT'S A FALSE POSITIVE, everytime i tried to turned off this **** real protection every single time to not detect any roblox exploits, i added roblox exploit and it's...
  3. Defender Notifications - Annoying - But possible solution

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Defender Notifications - Annoying - But possible solution: I have been constantly asking on a solution here or searching for solutions elsewhere on how to disable or prevent Defender Security Intelligence Updates to run without those annoying notifications when Windows Update settings are set to Notify to Download and Install. Here...
  4. Windows Defender needs Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender needs Update: why do i often get a a display telling me that my windows defender antovirus is not updated. i don't want this display [Original Title: windows defender antivirus]...
  5. Need help disabling annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help disabling annoying pop-up: I am currently using Windows 10 and I keep having this pop up on the side. It's a grey box and it makes the windows chime whenever it comes up. It opens up usually when I open a new browser or tab. It says Virus & threat protection Threats found Windows Defender Antivirus...
  6. Sorry to be annoying. Windows defender says "Actions recommended in Malwarebytes" but when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry to be annoying. Windows defender says "Actions recommended in Malwarebytes" but when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/merkabaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezuyio/sorry_to_be_annoying_windows_defender_says/
  7. Need a feature in Windows Defender

Need a feature in Windows Defender: Hi! I am Tamim Please Add feature Anti Hacker, Web Protection in Windows Defender Security Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/need-a-feature-in-windows-defender/b0790827-0332-4789-94e9-ca692a41892c
  8. Annoying message the needs a response.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying message the needs a response.: How do you stop - "What do you want to do with ca?" from choices.trustarc.com from appearing at the bottom of the Edge screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-message-the-needs-a-response/ce450e16-85de-4b8b-bd4d-9216906d1ec5
  9. Annoying Defender message after installing Avira AV

Annoying Defender message after installing Avira AV: I have installed Avira Anti Virus but every time I start my PC I get a Windows Defender message saying "This application has been turned off and isn't monitoring your application". I am fully aware of this but don't want to be told all the time. How can I stop it coming...
  10. Windows Defender annoying message!!!!

Windows Defender annoying message!!!!: "This app has been turned off and isn't monitoring your computer" Appears at every reboot. How do I turn off this f*@king message? I've uninstalled Avira and now have only MSE running which according to MS is now called/migrated to Windows Defender and built in to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. choices trustarc popping up