Windows 10: WINDOWS DEFENDER NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

Discus and support WINDOWS DEFENDER NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What a great result for Windows Defender . After all the slings and arrows of Trolls and malcontents. The Sellers of snake oil and bloat . Windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Aug 17, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

WINDOWS DEFENDER NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

What a great result for Windows Defender . After all the slings and arrows of Trolls and malcontents. The Sellers of snake oil and bloat . Windows 10 users can now relax and enjoy the best OS on a par with Apples OS. People will still enjoy using Third Party Security ie Norton, F- Secure, Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Mc Afee etc. Its your right its your money its your choice and rightly so. But think of old timers Pensioners on a budget Windows Security watches over us now Redmonds Guardian Angel . Thank you so much God Bless

:)

fedbil100, Aug 17, 2019

2. Live TV Optimum app for laptop is not working on Windows

Hi Leonard,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Uninstall the Optimum App for laptop.
    2. Then open Control panel.
    3. Click and Programs and Features.
    4. Locate Microsoft Silverlight and
      Uninstall
      the same.
    5. Download and install the latest version of
      Microsoft Silverlight
    6. Then try installing the
      Optimum App
      and check.

If the issue still persists, we would suggest you to refer
    Restore form a system restore point in the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10
    and please try performing the system restore to the point where the app was working fine.

Note: We would not recommend you to perform the steps apart from the section
    Restore from a system restore point.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Defender

Can not turn on Windows Defender satys I already have one running but I don't.

GrantSheehan, Aug 17, 2019
  4. WINDOWS DEFENDER NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS DEFENDER NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

1. WINDOWS DEFENDER NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM - Similar Threads - DEFENDER NIL SATIS

2. How to disable optimums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable optimums: On my Aorus gaming laptop i cant disable optimus and its affecting my fps in high demanding games and i keep struggling on how to disable it, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-optimums/5d280a2d-4d6c-4228-b12b-f4269ab10097
  3. How to disable optimums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable optimums: On my Aorus gaming laptop i cant disable optimus and its affecting my fps in high demanding games and i keep struggling on how to disable it, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-optimums/5d280a2d-4d6c-4228-b12b-f4269ab10097
  4. Where is my optimum icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my optimum icon?: Where is my optimum icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-optimum-icon/87a210f0-41cc-45e8-8333-80bb1ae6a7f7
  5. Where is my optimum icon?

Where is my optimum icon?: Where is my optimum icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-optimum-icon/87a210f0-41cc-45e8-8333-80bb1ae6a7f7
  6. Optimum desk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optimum desk: How do I stop Optimum Desk from truing to install? I don't want it and it is causing problems with streaming and other video calls. It is trying to install at least 20 times per minute. I have read that it is 58% spyware for other products and companies....
  7. Optimum cable streaming on windows

Optimum cable streaming on windows: Is anyone aware of a way to stream optimum cable TV content on windows machines? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimum-cable-streaming-on-windows/fd7f5d79-d156-4026-a882-f14897f77667
  8. Optimum OS partition size?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optimum OS partition size?: I have a two-years old Dell XPS 8930. It came with a 2TB hard drive. I 1.5TB and 1TB hard drives from its predecessor home build. I'm awaiting delivery of a 1TB WD SN550 NVMe SSD drive, on which I intend to do a clean install of Windows 10. I'll then use the 2TB hard drive...
  9. Not Optimum Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Optimum Mode: Hi guys my monitor has been displaying "Not optimum mode" recommending 1920x1080 box floating, since 23 dec. I wss playing league of legends and suddenly screen turned black and this happened. Idk what to do now, every time i turn on my pc it shows this, and wont load at...
  10. Optimum Wifi Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Optimum Wifi Connectivity Issue: I have looked online in forums and YT for an answer to this. I am am Optimum Online customer, and used to see 'optimumwifi' in my list of available networks. As of late, I am not seeing it. I went to a friend's recently, who also has Optimum Online. I could not see it in...