Windows 10: Windows defender no longer shows as of 10/4/18

Discus and support Windows defender no longer shows as of 10/4/18 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So recently the Report a problem option in Microsoft Edge for Xbox One S no longer shows and has been replaced with 'Send feedback', now honestly this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Guest 001, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Guest 001 Win User

Windows defender no longer shows as of 10/4/18

So recently the Report a problem option in Microsoft Edge for Xbox One S no longer shows and has been replaced with 'Send feedback', now honestly this is a bad decision because you're forcing your users to fend for theirselvs against Scams, Trojans, horses, Free currency scams, Prize scams, Government Imposter Scams, Government Grant Scams, Unclaimed Money from the Government scams etc which have huge effects on people and their lives. Hope everybody understands!

:)

Guest 001, Oct 5, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Defender updates no longer shown

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Type defender in the search box.
    • Click on update.
    • Check for the date on which defender is being updated.
    • If the recent date is mentioned then it will not show in the Automatic Updates.
    • Also click on update definition and check if any update is pending.
    Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Windows defender no longer shows as of 10/4/18

Defender updates no longer shown

Sorry but I just want to see Defender updates listed in my update history. Updates for office 2010 etc are shown so why not Windows Defender?

ThomasLangford, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows defender no longer shows as of 10/4/18

1. Windows defender no longer shows as of 10/4/18 - Similar Threads - defender longer shows

2. update with .net framwork 4/18/2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update with .net framwork 4/18/2023: I was playing PUBG on my laptop the day before and after i switched it off and on next day i opened up pubg, everything fine until it crashed just for an update to show up and it was for .net framework 2-3... i let it download/install and after it was complete, i then opened...
  3. Windows Defender SmartScreen Warning Prompt No Longer Showing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender SmartScreen Warning Prompt No Longer Showing!: Hi all.Recently, I've noticed that the Windows Defender SmartScreen Warning Prompt does not show.It is the one with a blue background saying "Windows protected your PC" see the picture below for an example.This causes executables that would normally trigger this warning to...
  4. Windows Defender SmartScreen Warning Prompt No Longer Showing!

Windows Defender SmartScreen Warning Prompt No Longer Showing!: Hi all.Recently, I've noticed that the Windows Defender SmartScreen Warning Prompt does not show.It is the one with a blue background saying "Windows protected your PC" see the picture below for an example.This causes executables that would normally trigger this warning to...
  5. Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days: I decided to reset my windows 10 laptop cuz it was very slow, it’s now stuck on 18% for 3-4 days…literally, days!! I’m waiting till now…should I try to cut off the power of what ??? I want my laptop to work !! If it gets reset done, that’s amazing. Nevertheless, it doesn’t, I...
  6. Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days

Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days: I decided to reset my windows 10 laptop cuz it was very slow, it’s now stuck on 18% for 3-4 days…literally, days!! I’m waiting till now…should I try to cut off the power of what ??? I want my laptop to work !! If it gets reset done, that’s amazing. Nevertheless, it doesn’t, I...
  7. Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows defender no longer shows as of 10/4/18

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender no longer shows as of 10/4/18: So recently the Report a problem option in Microsoft Edge for Xbox One S no longer shows and has been replaced with 'Send feedback', now honestly this is a bad decision because you're forcing your users to fend for theirselvs against Scams, Trojans, horses, Free currency...
  9. Version 10586 (Fall ) no longer shows Windows Defender Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Version 10586 (Fall ) no longer shows Windows Defender Updates: Just noticed that after the install of the fall update, Windows Defender definition updates no longer appear in advanced update settings after they install: see All Settings>Update Security>Advanced options>View Your Update History. It appears that only Windows updates...
  10. 4/18/16 Partially down

in Windows 10 Support
    4/18/16 Partially down: Running newly installed Windows 10. System was partially down with Chrome and File Explorer not working. Could not access exterior drive from File Explorer. Ran Malwarebytes and Anti Virus. No problem. Could access Firefox and Internet Explorer. Saw one Error message *Windows...