Windows 10: Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond

Discus and support Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can not open the windows security management neither any feature related to it and windows defender. I tried all the recomendations online SFC scan,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Raphael Resende, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond

I can not open the windows security management neither any feature related to it and windows defender. I tried all the recomendations online SFC scan, check the services, Delete conflicting Registry Entry, Enabling Windows Defender from Group Policy but none of it worked. I see people complain about this sinc 2018 but coulnd`t find a solution that worked on my windows. I am on a Windows 10 pro by the way.

:)

Raphael Resende, Jan 10, 2021

2. "Attestation" A new feature coming to Windows Defender in Windows 10

Tech Republic - Upcoming Windows Defender feature will tell you when security fails
    This seems very promising. Microsoft is in the unique position to know what Windows should look like, even before Windows Update pushes out new changes. As long as MS can properly sync WD with WU changes AND this new features does not make any "noticeable" hit on system performance/resources, all without any false positives, this should be a big step forward for consumer security, and a blow to the bad guys - always a good thing.

Of course, there will likely be some hiccups the Windows/Microsoft/Windows Defender bashers will surely pounce on - regardless how extensive the Beta process is. But hopefully open and unbiased minds will prevail. After all, the goal is to stop the bad guys and if this gets us closer to that, that's a very good thing.

For more detailed information, see Introducing Windows Defender System Guard runtime attestation)

Bill_Bright, Jan 10, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 10, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond

1. Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond - Similar Threads - defender nor security

2. Windows Security does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security does not open: I am facing the problem that windows security system has been vanished Could you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-does-not-open/c5f1002e-b563-45ac-a919-0cee03d38b9e
  3. Windows Security does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security does not open: I am facing the problem that windows security system has been vanished Could you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-does-not-open/c5f1002e-b563-45ac-a919-0cee03d38b9e
  4. Since the download of KB 5007651 My taskbar MS Defender does nor respond?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the download of KB 5007651 My taskbar MS Defender does nor respond?: I used to be able to rt. mouse click on my taskbar defender & get 3 - 4 choices 1. Update the Defender, 2. run a quick scan. Now I cannot un-pin it, or use it in any manner? No Error message. Nothing at all....
  5. Since the download of KB 5007651 My taskbar MS Defender does nor respond?

Since the download of KB 5007651 My taskbar MS Defender does nor respond?: I used to be able to rt. mouse click on my taskbar defender & get 3 - 4 choices 1. Update the Defender, 2. run a quick scan. Now I cannot un-pin it, or use it in any manner? No Error message. Nothing at all....
  6. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons: My taskbar is not showing any app icons and also not the network icon and the news feed.I can't even see explorer.exe in the task manager and when I try to open it it says "An attempt was made to reference a token that doesn't exist" 2 times. I try to open the settings a...
  7. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons: My taskbar is not showing any app icons and also not the network icon and the news feed.I can't even see explorer.exe in the task manager and when I try to open it it says "An attempt was made to reference a token that doesn't exist" 2 times. I try to open the settings a...
  8. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

9. Windows Defender Offline scan does nor run

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Offline scan does nor run: Yesterday, in the middle of an offline scan, I cancelled it to do something else. Now it won't run. From the Security Center select Advanced Scans, Windows Defender offline. Click Start Scan. Normal activity, Windows shuts down, black screen. Small Windows Defender Offline...
  10. Windows defender security center stops responding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender security center stops responding: Hi, After the update to v.1709 build 16299.214, Windows defender security center, stops responding. Dism /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow without errors. Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: SecHealthUI.exe, versione: 10.0.16299.214,...