Windows 10: Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting?

Discus and support Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As you can see from the picture above, I can't see any Windows Security options. Is there something wrong with the software? I have this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Naxicoy, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Naxicoy Win User

Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting?

Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting? 447bdba4-10d2-4641-b023-4cc9d272ccae?upload=true.jpg

As you can see from the picture above, I can't see any Windows Security options. Is there something wrong with the software? I have this laptop for about a month now and this is the first time I've seen this happen. Additionally, I have installed Kaspersky at the day I have bought the laptop to my household. This time, I can't see the antivirus and if I install it, it seems to ask me to restart and when I do, it makes me install again. I apologize for my English.

:)

Naxicoy, Jul 9, 2020

2. can't turn on kaspersky anti virus

I can't turn on my 3rd party anti virus and windows is showing message of protection is disabled. I can use windows defender by not kaspersky can some one help me

alenjoseph, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting?

Kaspersky Anti Virus

My computer was recently upgraded to Windows 10, now I cannot find the Kaspersky Anti-Virus soft ware. Is it compatible?

JBurkartii, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting?

1. Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting? - Similar Threads - Defender showing Kaspersky

2. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Anti Virus: I use windows defender/Anti Virus. It keeps telling me I have the same problems. HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.F. Which I have dealt with many times. I have Python, Git Hub, Git Bash and Visual studion code. I keep thinking that it is finding these. Am I right or wrong? Its constant...
  3. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Anti Virus: I use windows defender/Anti Virus. It keeps telling me I have the same problems. HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.F. Which I have dealt with many times. I have Python, Git Hub, Git Bash and Visual studion code. I keep thinking that it is finding these. Am I right or wrong? Its constant...
  4. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Defender anti-virus shows "Remediation Incomplete"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender anti-virus shows "Remediation Incomplete": Windows Defender shows "Remediation Incomplete" when removing trojan. A screen shot of the error is shown below.When I run a backup, Windows 7 version, I get an error that says that the image file cannot be created because it contains a virus. Any suggestions on how to...
  6. KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS: Hi allCan I please confirm that If It do not reinstall pay another years subscription to Kaspersky anti virus and remove them, I will automatically go back to Microsoft installed anti virus. Kapa just seemed to slow my computer down. Thankyou...
  7. Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus: When I try to open and install the newest version of Kaspersky anti-virus on one of my computers - Windows gives me a message saying that I need to get the app from the microsoft store. but then the settings are completely confusing. Does anybody know how to fix this...
  8. install anti-virus kaspersky

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    install anti-virus kaspersky: Hi When I,M trying to install kaspersky, the setup window does not appear on my laptop windows 10 x64 And The program icon changes its shape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-anti-virus-kaspersky/bc716771-8056-4aa0-8639-4375aee30160
  9. Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble: I need help with my Samsung laptop in a Windows 10. When I turned it on. In the desktop, a notification will appear about an adware. It has options whether to Delete/Skip/Add. When I tried to choose Delete. The Kaspersky program will appear telling me about the scan. Then an...
  10. Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus: Hi folks! I’ve some fantastic, earth-shattering-saving news: we’re announcing the global launch of Kaspersky Free, which, as you may have guessed by the title, is completely free-of-charge! Oh my giveaway! [img] We’ve been working on this release for a good...