Windows 10: Window's Defender Not Visible

Discus and support Window's Defender Not Visible in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG] Please someomne help i cant find my windows defender option.. my OS is Windows 10 Pro 1803 thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmanShaikh, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Window's Defender Not Visible

Window's Defender Not Visible [​IMG]

Please someomne help i cant find my windows defender option..

my OS is Windows 10 Pro 1803

thanks in advance.

:)

AmanShaikh, Aug 18, 2018

2. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Window's Defender Not Visible

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Window's Defender Not Visible

1. Window's Defender Not Visible - Similar Threads - Window's Defender Visible

2. Wi-Fi router is visible on Windows 7 but not visible on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi router is visible on Windows 7 but not visible on Windows 10.: My Wi-Fi router is working fine for all other devices but it is not visible on my Windows 10.I have mentally added the device but still, it is not connecting. I also updated my Wi-Fi drivers. But the problem is not solved.ThenI installed Windows 7 on the same laptop. Wi-Fi...
  3. SSD not visible in Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD not visible in Windows: SITUATIONMy MoBo Asrock H110M-ITXac has 4 SATA portsMy boot drive SSD Samsung 860 Pro with OS Windows 10 Pro c/w all updates is connected to SATA port 1My optical drive LG GH24NSD1 is connected to SATA port 4I recently purchased 2 x Intenso 2.5 inch SATA III SSD'sI connected...
  4. No cursor visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No cursor visible: My cursor is missing ever since I played my last game. When I came out of the game. The cursor was gone missing. I am trying to find it now but I have no clue where I am clicking and I can't navigate properly its been a headache to me....
  5. Windows Reset Not Visible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Reset Not Visible: I have a friend's laptop - an Asus X551M, running Windows 10 v1903, build 18362.900. There is absolutely no indication of the OS on the chassis, but my friend tells me he upgraded it from Windows 8 about a year after he'd purchased it. He initially wanted me to look at it...
  6. Windows defender virus and security page is not visible and it shows the message as consult...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender virus and security page is not visible and it shows the message as consult...: I am getting this type of page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-virus-and-security-page-is-not/52fcd50a-66dd-43d0-94e0-2278611958d9
  7. Windows 1809 Not Visible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1809 Not Visible: I have a Surface Pro 4, and when I went to update to Windows 1809, it didn't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1809-not-visible/ae733f0b-15d9-4e0f-9437-6499b8bababc
  8. Computer not visible on network if Windows Defender Firewall is on

Computer not visible on network if Windows Defender Firewall is on: I have a computer on a private network that is not visible from any computer unless I turn off the Windows Defender Firewall. All are running Windows 10. Network settings for private network are the same for 5 computers. [img] The following services were all set as follows...
  9. After the anniversary update: Windows Defender is suddenly visible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After the anniversary update: Windows Defender is suddenly visible: After the Anniversary Update Windows Defender inserts itself into the context menu and also adds its icon to the Notification Area. This is despite the fact that Windows Defender is turned off on my machine. Also, Settings -> Personalize ->Taskbar -> Selects winch icons...
  10. NAS not visible

NAS not visible: I am at a loss to understand why my NAS should be visible from Windows 7 machines and some Windows 10 machines but not from ALL Win 10 machines. I open file explorer and click on Network. It goes and searches for responses from devices. The other machines both real and...