Windows 10: Windows Defender notification

Discus and support Windows Defender notification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Where is notification history? The notice that said a virus was found disappeared when I clicked on it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kathy-in-Houston, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Windows Defender notification

Where is notification history? The notice that said a virus was found disappeared when I clicked on it.

:)

Kathy-in-Houston, Oct 11, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 11, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Windows Defender notification

windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender notification

1. Windows Defender notification - Similar Threads - Defender notification

2. Windows defender notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender notification: Can anybody tell me how to fix windows defender notification problem because it's recent scan notification do not pop up but when I turn it off that notification come. I already reset my system many times and after reset notification perfectly work but after sometime it do...
  3. Windows defender notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender notification: Can anybody tell me how to fix windows defender notification problem because it's recent scan notification do not pop up but when I turn it off that notification come. I already reset my system many times and after reset notification perfectly work but after sometime it do...
  4. Reset my PC and now cannot run Microsoft Defender, notification says IT administrator has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my PC and now cannot run Microsoft Defender, notification says IT administrator has...: I reset my new pc for the first time recently and after reinstalling windows, I get a notice that says when trying to scan files with Microsoft defender "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access in not available....
  5. Reset my PC and now cannot run Microsoft Defender, notification says IT administrator has...

Reset my PC and now cannot run Microsoft Defender, notification says IT administrator has...: I reset my new pc for the first time recently and after reinstalling windows, I get a notice that says when trying to scan files with Microsoft defender "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access in not available....
  6. Why always I have notifications defender periodic on and you using another antivirus

Why always I have notifications defender periodic on and you using another antivirus: Why my laptop notify me defender periodic on and you using another anti virus, on one moment my cpu ram usage high on task manager just one moment before I’m repairing real time protection it’s can’t turn on but is repaired after see tutorial another page, And I see stranger...
  7. Why always I have notifications defender periodic on and you using another antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why always I have notifications defender periodic on and you using another antivirus: Why my laptop notify me defender periodic on and you using another anti virus, on one moment my cpu ram usage high on task manager just one moment before I’m repairing real time protection it’s can’t turn on but is repaired after see tutorial another page, And I see stranger...
  8. How do I get rid of the Windows Defender Security Notification that is locking up my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the Windows Defender Security Notification that is locking up my computer?: I think I have malware- Windows Defender Security Notification- that has locked up my computer- how do I get rid of it- I shut my computer down, but it was still there when I started it...
  9. How do I get rid of the Windows Defender Security Notification that is locking up my computer?

How do I get rid of the Windows Defender Security Notification that is locking up my computer?: I think I have malware- Windows Defender Security Notification- that has locked up my computer- how do I get rid of it- I shut my computer down, but it was still there when I started it...
  10. How do I get rid of the Windows Defender Security Notification that is locking up my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security