Windows 10: Windows Defender Now Offers Ultra Secure Sandbox Mode, Here’s How To Turn It On

Discus and support Windows Defender Now Offers Ultra Secure Sandbox Mode, Here’s How To Turn It On in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Click Here To Visit The Page... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidBaileyyz, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Windows Defender Now Offers Ultra Secure Sandbox Mode, Here’s How To Turn It On

DavidBaileyyz, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Borg 386 Win User

windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, Oct 28, 2018
  3. How do i turn on my windows security services on Windows 10.

Hi Edehomon,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if third party security has disabled Windows Defender services.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "windows security services are turned off", have you installed any third party security software on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to try to turn on Windows Defender by following steps below and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar?

2. Type "Settings" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then click on Update & security.

4. Click on Windows Defender.

5. Then try to turn on the Windows Defender services.

Note: If a third party security software is installed on the computer, then it will disable Windows Defender.

Please get back to us with an update on turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Windows Defender Now Offers Ultra Secure Sandbox Mode, Here’s How To Turn It On

Can't Turn Windows Defender on in Windows 10

This message suggests you're running a different protection product. When a different protection product tells Windows that it's protecting the system, Windows turns off Windows Defender and if you try to open it you get the message you're seeing.

Let's see what's protecting the system. Click Start and in the search box type Security and Maintenance. Click this in the results, and then in the Security section (you may need to click the down arrow to show this information) check what's listed under
    Virus protection and Spyware and unwanted software protection.

If you prefer to use Windows Defender you'll need to disable or uninstall the product currently offering protection. Or, if you keep your current product, Windows Defender will step in and offer protection if the current product stops (such as a paid subscription
    has expired).

Regards,

Aaron

This information is provided "AS IS" without warranty, and confers no rights.

Aaron Hulett - Former MSFT, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender Now Offers Ultra Secure Sandbox Mode, Here’s How To Turn It On

1. Windows Defender Now Offers Ultra Secure Sandbox Mode, Here’s How To Turn It On - Similar Threads - Defender Offers Ultra

2. How to turn ON Windows Defender in Windows 11 Sandbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn ON Windows Defender in Windows 11 Sandbox: I want to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus formerly Windows Defender in Windows Sandbox. Windows 11 version: 23H2 OS build 25951.1010 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-windows-defender-in-windows-11/60ec4834-92e5-4537-b603-0866d2fa5001
  3. How to turn ON Windows Defender in Windows 11 Sandbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn ON Windows Defender in Windows 11 Sandbox: I want to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus formerly Windows Defender in Windows Sandbox. Windows 11 version: 23H2 OS build 25951.1010 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-windows-defender-in-windows-11/60ec4834-92e5-4537-b603-0866d2fa5001
  4. How to turn ON Windows Defender in Windows 11 Sandbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn ON Windows Defender in Windows 11 Sandbox: I'v tried "setx /M MP_FORCE_USE_SANDBOX 1" but it doesn't work.winver: 22H2 OS build 22621.2359 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-windows-defender-in-windows-11/bf65d067-c8a2-4e24-89c1-aba98dd998d3
  5. How to turn ON Windows Defender in Windows 11 Sandbox

How to turn ON Windows Defender in Windows 11 Sandbox: I'v tried "setx /M MP_FORCE_USE_SANDBOX 1" but it doesn't work.winver: 22H2 OS build 22621.2359 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-windows-defender-in-windows-11/bf65d067-c8a2-4e24-89c1-aba98dd998d3
  6. how to restore or turn on windows security defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to restore or turn on windows security defender: couldn't find windows defender fire wall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-or-turn-on-windows-security/a8b3105e-6da9-40df-89fc-d90adaba5a14
  7. how to restore or turn on windows security defender

how to restore or turn on windows security defender: couldn't find windows defender fire wall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-or-turn-on-windows-security/a8b3105e-6da9-40df-89fc-d90adaba5a14
  8. Windows Defender in Sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender in Sandbox: Win10 Pro 1909 18363.535 I see the question has been asked at least twice without answer, a few months ago, but trying again just in case there is now a solution. Defender is enabled for Sandbox (setx /M MP_FORCE_USE_SANDBOX 1. Got "SUCCESS: Specified value was saved.")...
  9. Windows Defender Sandbox?

Windows Defender Sandbox?: Is Windows Defender Sandbox mode enabled by default on v1809? 137328
  10. Sandbox Windows Defender and be more secure

Sandbox Windows Defender and be more secure: I didn't know I could use Windows Defender in a sandbox and increase my PC's security. Open a command prompt window with admin privileges and run the following command: setx /M MP_FORCE_USE_SANDBOX 1 Restart your PC and you're done....