Windows 10: Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on

Discus and support Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, build 17134.407 (64 Bit). suddenly my Windows Defender stopped working. I Cannot turn it on again Real Time... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NasirMahmood1, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on

I have Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, build 17134.407 (64 Bit). suddenly my Windows Defender stopped working.

I Cannot turn it on again Real Time Protection is disabled and cannot be turned on. Help me plz.

Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on 47ed0a44-011e-421b-b250-093d09b5b362?upload=true.jpg

:)

NasirMahmood1, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Nov 22, 2018
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

Problems with W10 Anniv auto update:

Mom's: (x58 Xeon 5677) Windows Defender was not turned back on automatically (it was "on" in the 1511 edition) and she had a Trojan. Full system scan to eradicate.
    Her Epson printer was knocked off, had to uninstall by Device Manager pull USB cable and reconnect cable. W10 did the rest.

Step-mom's: (HP pre built) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Her USB Seagate Expansion Drive 2Tb was offline so all backup routines were halted. Had to rerun backup plan. Had her do a full virus scan.

Step-dad's: (Dell Optiplex tweaked upgrades) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Full Scan.

jsfitz54, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on

1. Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on - Similar Threads - Defender stoped working

2. Headset mic stoped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic stoped working Windows 10: Windows 10 Ok so I have a Deltaco headset that has 2 jacks, one for the mic and one headphone jack. it also had a usb.The probleb is the microphone as it was working before but I cant get it to work now.It shows up in the sound control panel and it is set to the default...
  3. Headset mic stoped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic stoped working Windows 10: Windows 10 Ok so I have a Deltaco headset that has 2 jacks, one for the mic and one headphone jack. it also had a usb.The probleb is the microphone as it was working before but I cant get it to work now.It shows up in the sound control panel and it is set to the default...
  4. Headset mic stoped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows defender keep stoping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender keep stoping: I am having trouble using my windows defender. Whenever I use it, it will hang up and needed to be re-open. After reopening it again the error will show up. What to do?...
  6. Windows defender keep stoping

Windows defender keep stoping: I am having trouble using my windows defender. Whenever I use it, it will hang up and needed to be re-open. After reopening it again the error will show up. What to do?...
  7. Windows defender keep stoping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows defender stoping simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender stoping simultaneously: I have been having a hard time using windows defender, everytime I run it, it will hang up and I need to re-open it. However, upon restarting it, an error would show up. I tried restarting several times and nothing works. Please help....
  9. Windows defender stoping simultaneously

Windows defender stoping simultaneously: I have been having a hard time using windows defender, everytime I run it, it will hang up and I need to re-open it. However, upon restarting it, an error would show up. I tried restarting several times and nothing works. Please help....
  10. Windows defender stoping simultaneously

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 defender firewall not working

2. windows defender suddenly not working