Windows 10: Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Discus and support Windows Defender Offline scan results? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just performed a Windows Defender Offline scan and the system rebooted afterwards. How can I check the results since the scan did not indicate any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by win10freak, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Just performed a Windows Defender Offline scan and the system rebooted afterwards. How can I check the results since the scan did not indicate any results from the offline scan?

:)

win10freak, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Defender Periodic Scanning or Offline Scanning?

That link does suggest it's useful to use Defender offline scanning in addition to periodic scanning and a third party real time anti virus (e.g. Kaspersky).

Steve C, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Jorge Tan Win User
    offline scan by win defender

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern with Windows Defender, follow the steps below:

• Open the Run window by pressing Window + R button.
    • Then type services.msc and hit "Enter".
    • Look for Windows defender service in the list and right click on it and select start.
    • Once Windows defender is opened try to do the offline scan on that window.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Windows defender ofline scan

Hello Peter,

Knowing the result of the offline scan is really beneficial, especially as it involves the security of your device. To better assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided under
    Where can I find scan result? section on this link
    to be guided on checking the results of the Windows Defender
    Offline scan.

In addition, you can also check the suggestion provided by Cyber_Defend_Team on this
    thread to check for any malware
    under Windows Defender History that may show the recent scan that you've made.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Zedrick Del, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender Offline scan results?

1. Windows Defender Offline scan results? - Similar Threads - Defender Offline scan

2. I can't find the Defender Offline scan results.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't find the Defender Offline scan results.: Hello. I started an offline scan using the Windows Defender in offline mode. The scan was successful, but I dint gat notification, and Windows didnt open a .txt file where the results are. I checked the following path:Windows Defender -> Virus & threat protection ->...
  3. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender offline scan not scanning: The windows defender offline scan is not working. It just shows the blue screen after restarting and that box displaying windows defender offline and that's it. No scan progress is there everytime....
  4. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender offline scan not scanning: The windows defender offline scan is not working. It just shows the blue screen after restarting and that box displaying windows defender offline and that's it. No scan progress is there everytime....
  5. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender offline scan not scanning: Whenever I start the defender's offline scan, it will restart my computer then show the blue screen displaying windows offline scan but after this nothing will happen and it will restart again. It will not show any progress of scan. I tried to do it in safe mode but in that...
  6. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender offline scan not scanning: Whenever I start the defender's offline scan, it will restart my computer then show the blue screen displaying windows offline scan but after this nothing will happen and it will restart again. It will not show any progress of scan. I tried to do it in safe mode but in that...
  7. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

8. no scan results for defender offline scan

no scan results for defender offline scan: After performing an offline scan, after rebooting I cannot find the results for the scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-scan-results-for-defender-offline-scan/cf4765f0-7e06-4d9d-a736-39f1b8e4c695
  9. No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY?

No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY?: No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY? Memory Integrity will not start....NEW computer. HP 17.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-results-for-win-defender-offline-scanwhy/d85fb507-90bb-4159-b2a8-2266b9931979
  10. Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

Windows Defender Offline Scan results?: Just did a Windows Defender Offline Scan and wondering what the results are? All it showed during the scan was how many files are being scanned and the percentage completed. That is all. Even if no threats were detected, at least it should notify that no threats were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender offline scan results

2. offline scan results

3. defender offline scan results

4. where are defender offline scan result,
  5. windows offline scan results 2019,
  6. windows defender offline result,
  7. Results of Windows off line scan,
  8. where do i find results of windows defender off line scan ?