Windows 10: Windows Defender offline

Discus and support Windows Defender offline in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a copy of mssstool64.exe that works for windows 10 current release. All I have found boot up but says it can't be started because it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DickHill1, Apr 3, 2019.

1. DickHill1 Win User

Windows Defender offline

Is there a copy of mssstool64.exe that works for windows 10 current release. All I have found boot up but says it can't be started because it was unable to detect a windows system drive. error code 0x8004cc01 I made a bootable USB from what I thought was a W10 version but when it starts windows it looks like the Windows 7 logo.

Thanks for any help

:)

DickHill1, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Whick Win User

Windows Defender Offline for Windows 10

Tried this suggestion and it did not work. Tried to boot from USB with Windows Defender Offline transferred from a safe computer. Would not boot from USB. Message "Secure Boot Violation, Invalid Signature Detected, Check secure boot policy in Setup"
    Any suggestions on next steps for a Windows 10 compatible version of Windows Defender Offline?

Whick, Apr 3, 2019
  3. SOISK Win User
    SOISK, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Jorge Tan Win User

Windows Defender offline

offline scan by win defender

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern with Windows Defender, follow the steps below:

• Open the Run window by pressing Window + R button.
    • Then type services.msc and hit "Enter".
    • Look for Windows defender service in the list and right click on it and select start.
    • Once Windows defender is opened try to do the offline scan on that window.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender offline

1. Windows Defender offline - Similar Threads - Defender offline

2. Window defender offline scan logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window defender offline scan logs: I did a window defender offline scan 10:10 pm Edit i ran the offline scan again the complete % was at 91 but the scan file was still moving and the complete % wasn't it was at 91 after awhile and rebooted my pc and again at virus and threat protection still shows my last scan...
  3. Window defender offline scan logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window defender offline scan logs: I did a window defender offline scan 10:10 pm Edit i ran the offline scan again the complete % was at 91 but the scan file was still moving and the complete % wasn't it was at 91 after awhile and rebooted my pc and again at virus and threat protection still shows my last scan...
  4. Window defender offline scan logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window defender offline scan logs: I did a window defender offline scan 10:10 pmWhy is each logs saying configuration has been change and how do I tell if the window defender is successful in the scan since after it finish it just reboot my pc like normal I checked my current threats the :Last scan is 5:09 Am...
  5. como ver resultados analise offline do Microsoft Defender

como ver resultados analise offline do Microsoft Defender: No windows 10 e 11 nao vejo em lado nenhum os resultados desta analise.A analise é efetuada normalmente mas os resultados não aparecem nas notificacoes nem no historico de protecçao.Onde ver ?Francisco...
  6. como ver resultados analise offline do Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    como ver resultados analise offline do Microsoft Defender: No windows 10 e 11 nao vejo em lado nenhum os resultados desta analise.A analise é efetuada normalmente mas os resultados não aparecem nas notificacoes nem no historico de protecçao.Onde ver ?Francisco...
  7. Dell Laptop Window Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop Window Defender Offline Scan: My dell laptop has performed windows defender offline scan and it keeps running for hours and always shows “please wait” at the screen. How can I resolve this and return to normal?...
  8. Dell Laptop Window Defender Offline Scan

Dell Laptop Window Defender Offline Scan: My dell laptop has performed windows defender offline scan and it keeps running for hours and always shows “please wait” at the screen. How can I resolve this and return to normal?...
  9. Windows Defender offline scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender offline scan: Hello Folks,I'd like to mention I've asked a couple other questions here and received excellent support.Here is current issue:We have 3 laptops with pretty much same configurations:[this is just reference background] 2 of the laptops one is windows 10 upgrade 11, the other is...
  10. Windows Defender offline scan

Windows Defender offline scan: Hello Folks,I'd like to mention I've asked a couple other questions here and received excellent support.Here is current issue:We have 3 laptops with pretty much same configurations:[this is just reference background] 2 of the laptops one is windows 10 upgrade 11, the other is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Defender Offline USB windows10 0x8004cc01

2. Unavle to detect a windows system drive 0x8004cc01

3. windows defender offline error code 0x8004cc01

4. 0x8004cc01 windows defender offline,
  5. windows defender offline scan stops at 92,
  6. offline scan not working in windows defender,
  7. windows defender offline scan not working,
  8. windows defender 92% scan,
  9. windows defender offline invalid signature secure boot