Windows 10: Windows Defender on Windows10

Discus and support Windows Defender on Windows10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having an issue with facebook game The Household getting an error message that the game will not load completely. I need info on how to get access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bigbearsite2you, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Windows Defender on Windows10

I am having an issue with facebook game The Household getting an error message that the game will not load completely. I need info on how to get access to the game through Windows Defender if anyone knows how to get this fixed let me know thanks

:)

bigbearsite2you, Mar 5, 2019

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 5, 2019
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Windows Defender on Windows10

Windows Defender issues following Windows10 Creator Update Version 1703

Hello,

There may be a few possible reasons why Windows Defender would suddenly have performance issues. To further assess on this, kindly provide the information listed below:

• Did this issue occur only after the Creators Update?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you getting any error message when trying to launch Windows Defender Security Center?
    • does this issue also happens to other Windows app or programs?
    • What's the status of your CPU and Memory performance (Task Manager) when this issue starts to happen?
    In the mean time, we suggest checking if your Windows Defender is currently on the latest version, and update it if otherwise. You can find more information about Windows Defender updates
    here.

Keep us posted for any changes or outcome.

Mark Isi, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender on Windows10

1. Windows Defender on Windows10 - Similar Threads - Defender Windows10

2. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  3. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  4. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type...: My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type anything using keyboard.How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keyboard-has-stopped-working-after/77e49d57-5980-49a5-a1e3-8ef83bba08f4
  6. My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type...: My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type anything using keyboard.How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keyboard-has-stopped-working-after/77e49d57-5980-49a5-a1e3-8ef83bba08f4
  7. My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. windows10 defender....indicates my laptop is protected. do I need to subrscribe to McAfee...

windows10 defender....indicates my laptop is protected. do I need to subrscribe to McAfee...: Windows 10 defender I have protection from all web, scam, internet. MacAfee still indicating I need their protection. Do I need to pay for additional protection?...
  9. I have been using YTD download app for some time, then all of a sudden Windows10 defender says

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have been using YTD download app for some time, then all of a sudden Windows10 defender says: I have been using YTD download app for some time, then all of a sudden Windows10 defender says this app has a virus and deleted the YTD.exe file. I can download the app again but once the down load is completed, Windows defender tells me the file has a virus and promptly...
  10. How to set up Windows10 Defender's Fire Wall so that my PC only allows my market data...

How to set up Windows10 Defender's Fire Wall so that my PC only allows my market data...: Hello, my business is trading the stock, futures, and Forex markets. recently I bought a new desktop PC with MS Windows10 on it. This computer will be used for trading, and will only be hooked up to my brokerage firm's market data connection. i want to setup the Windows10...