Windows 10: Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

Discus and support Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have scanned and run troubleshooter etc. The report says NO THREATs but a pop-up with notification sound keeps going off. I click and it shows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NancyCongleton, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

I have scanned and run troubleshooter etc. The report says NO THREATs but a pop-up with notification sound keeps going off. I click and it shows details: items quarantined. I click "remove" … they are removed. Seconds later the whole thing happens again. Same warning, same sound, same report. This has been going on for hours.

I recently changed my monthly subscription to Office 365 to an annual. I was told I had to have a new account … maybe this has something to do with the problem.

:)

NancyCongleton, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Susan68NM Win User

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart

Susan68NM, Aug 18, 2018
  3. sahilpant Win User
    Is windows defender enough for virus threats.

Original title : virus threat

hii!

MY question is that Is windows defender enough for virus threats Nowadays. If not then pls specify the reason why not? and which anti-virus would be best for me? Considering as I am an average home pc user.

[Moved from Windows]

sahilpant, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

Window Defender's virus & threat protection service has stopped

There seems to have been a hiccup in the Patch Tuesday updates that might need to be resolved with some unconventional methods of restarting the Threat Service (Windows Defender Antivirus Service):

Windows Defender - Virus & Threat Protection - Restart Now

GreginMich, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

1. Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus - Similar Threads - Defender pop Virus

2. Windows defender threat "removed or restored" but still comes up as 1 threat found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender threat "removed or restored" but still comes up as 1 threat found: Hello, I downloaded a program and got infected with Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml When Windows Defender alerted me, i deleted the folder that was downloaded and emptied my recycle bin. Since then, i have re-scanned my computer a few times and it always shows "1 threat found"...
  3. Windows Defender Antivirus threat

Windows Defender Antivirus threat: How do I delete/resolve this particular threat? Program:Win32/Uwamson/A!ml https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-antivirus-threat/c6f1db73-53e7-4278-a0dc-c90342f56d68
  4. Windows defender threats found and available actions

Windows defender threats found and available actions: I did a full system scan with windows defender and it found threats. My question is with the available actions, i'm not sure what each one does exactly and want to make sure I choose the right one. My options Clean threat quarantine remove allow on device What do...
  5. Virus threat

Virus threat: My system has been attacked by trojan virus how can I flush the threat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat/06cc17ae-176d-4274-82fb-ffcea6d00035"
  6. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection: Ransom ware protection says "Setup One Drive" I enter my email and it says your one drive is already synced for that address. Yet Defender still says you need to set up Onedrive for ransomware protection. We have been issued with a ransomware threat from and unknown...
  7. VIRUS THREAT

VIRUS THREAT: From: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [mailto:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***] Sent: Tuesday, 5 March, 2019 4:11 AM To: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Subject: apuzo Hi, this account was recently infected! Renew your password right...
  8. Windows Defender - Virus and Threat Protection - Threat service has stopped

Windows Defender - Virus and Threat Protection - Threat service has stopped: Hi, I recently had malware on my pc and windows defender was unable to remove it. I used some malware removers (rogue killer, unhackme and awdcleaner) and got rid of the malware. But in the process I think I also removed MsMpeng.exe which if the exe file of windows defender...
  9. Virus & threat protection / Windows Defender AntiVirus keeps stopping

Virus & threat protection / Windows Defender AntiVirus keeps stopping: Windows Defender AntiVirus keeps stopping. I don't have another one installed, and it keeps saying I have limited access even though I own this copy. Anyone else get this error? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection: Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-virus-and-threat-detection/a5ac7da0-b8d0-4fed-9ac4-0ecc992a2059"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender antivirus found threats

2. virus threats found

3. windows defender threat found

4. virus threat found,
  5. Display screen shows widow defender antivirus found threats ,
  6. how to deltete the virus found by virus and thrat protection,
  7. deactive virus and threat found,
  8. windows defender antivirus pop up keeps coming up,
  9. quick scan found one threat but no threat al all,
  10. system defender security system saying i have trojan?,
  11. error windows defender antivirus found threats.,