Windows 10: Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

Discus and support Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have scanned and run troubleshooter etc. The report says NO THREATs but a pop-up with notification sound keeps going off. I click and it shows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NancyCongleton, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

I have scanned and run troubleshooter etc. The report says NO THREATs but a pop-up with notification sound keeps going off. I click and it shows details: items quarantined. I click "remove" … they are removed. Seconds later the whole thing happens again. Same warning, same sound, same report. This has been going on for hours.

I recently changed my monthly subscription to Office 365 to an annual. I was told I had to have a new account … maybe this has something to do with the problem.

:)

NancyCongleton, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Susan68NM Win User

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart

Susan68NM, Aug 18, 2018
  3. sahilpant Win User
    Is windows defender enough for virus threats.

Original title : virus threat

hii!

MY question is that Is windows defender enough for virus threats Nowadays. If not then pls specify the reason why not? and which anti-virus would be best for me? Considering as I am an average home pc user.

[Moved from Windows]

sahilpant, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

Window Defender's virus & threat protection service has stopped

There seems to have been a hiccup in the Patch Tuesday updates that might need to be resolved with some unconventional methods of restarting the Threat Service (Windows Defender Antivirus Service):

Windows Defender - Virus & Threat Protection - Restart Now

GreginMich, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

1. Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus - Similar Threads - Defender pop Virus

2. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats: The attached picture is usually what I'll find every time I restart/shut down and turn on my Windows 10 PC. It will say it found threats, ranging from Low to Severe, and I keep removing them or 'cleaning them' but they come in 3's every time. I've done deep cleans and scans...
  3. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats: The attached picture is usually what I'll find every time I restart/shut down and turn on my Windows 10 PC. It will say it found threats, ranging from Low to Severe, and I keep removing them or 'cleaning them' but they come in 3's every time. I've done deep cleans and scans...
  4. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Need help with 'Microsoft Defender Antivirus found threat'

Need help with 'Microsoft Defender Antivirus found threat': Since last 15-16 hours, I am getting these notifications/alerts that Defender found threats. I did a quick scan, but it showed that no new threat found. Although the Quick Scan did not finish completely, it just stopped midway and showed that no new threat was there. Then I...
  6. virus and threat protection shows 1 threat found. doesn't say it was removed

virus and threat protection shows 1 threat found. doesn't say it was removed: so am I to assume that the threat was removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-shows-1-threat-found/61ec6680-c178-44b9-af50-5abab0250f89
  7. Found Threats in Windows Defender

Found Threats in Windows Defender: My windows defender found 4 threats after a full scan and I don't know what to do so I Quick scan it and it said no threats found is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/found-threats-in-windows-defender/b5832adb-1f92-4d2b-90ec-b702e70f2691
  8. Windows defender found 4 threats. Are they normal or are they viruses?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender found 4 threats. Are they normal or are they viruses?: PUA:Win32InstallCore PUA:Win32/InstallCore.LL PUA:Win32/InstallCore.M!sms PUA:Win32/InstallCore submitted by /u/Theoutbreakdotguv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipv7l8/windows_defender_found_4_threats_are_they_normal/
  9. Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found

Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found: Hi, I recently ran into an issue with windows defender where when I run a full scan the result is: No current threats found and 0 threats found. Then when I restart my computer and look at the message again I get this: [ATTACH] Instead of 0 threats found it says -664...
  10. Windows Defender Antivirus threat

Windows Defender Antivirus threat: How do I delete/resolve this particular threat? Program:Win32/Uwamson/A!ml https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-antivirus-threat/c6f1db73-53e7-4278-a0dc-c90342f56d68

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender antivirus found threats

2. virus threats found

3. windows defender threat found

4. virus threat found,
  5. Display screen shows widow defender antivirus found threats ,
  6. laptop says virus threats were found how do i resolve this issue,
  7. how to deltete the virus found by virus and thrat protection,
  8. deactive virus and threat found,
  9. windows defender antivirus pop up keeps coming up,
  10. quick scan found one threat but no threat al all,
  11. system defender security system saying i have trojan?,