Windows 10: windows defender pop up

Discus and support windows defender pop up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; trying to log on to my internet and a window pops up saying its window defender blocking my account and tells me to call customer support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnnMarieRudewicz, May 9, 2022.

1. windows defender pop up

trying to log on to my internet and a window pops up saying its window defender blocking my account and tells me to call customer support

:)

AnnMarieRudewicz, May 9, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

SEtting up automatic updates for windows defender on windows 8

I have found this on the internet en have set up a task for automatic definitions update for Windows Defender but a window pops up when this starts to run.
    Is there a way to set this without any window popping up so that it just runs in the background?

Now I'm using
    "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" -SignatureUpdate -MMPC

I'm currrently using it as described here:
    https://forum.raymond.cc/threads/let-your-windows-8-defender-update-itself-automatically.34359/

P4-630, May 9, 2022
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    I can not stop Defender pop up error messages

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you with your Windows Defender pop up error, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide the exact error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 9, 2022
  4. windows defender pop up

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 9, 2022
Thema:

windows defender pop up

1. windows defender pop up - Similar Threads - defender pop

2. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  3. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  4. I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked: I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked and asking to call a number. that number looked suspicious and when called one unproffessional asking to press some keys so that they get access to the laptop and i disconnected. But...
  5. I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked

I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked: I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked and asking to call a number. that number looked suspicious and when called one unproffessional asking to press some keys so that they get access to the laptop and i disconnected. But...
  6. I can't access Windows Defender Antivirus because of this pop-up: Your IT administratorhas...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access Windows Defender Antivirus because of this pop-up: Your IT administratorhas...: I have tried resetting the entire pc twice and I swear to god my account on the affected pc isn't a school account or a family account. I have tried so many other things that didn't work. Please fix this. The affect pc is on win 11 and the installation is official....
  7. I can't access Windows Defender Antivirus because of this pop-up: Your IT administratorhas...

I can't access Windows Defender Antivirus because of this pop-up: Your IT administratorhas...: I have tried resetting the entire pc twice and I swear to god my account on the affected pc isn't a school account or a family account. I have tried so many other things that didn't work. Please fix this. The affect pc is on win 11 and the installation is official....
  8. malware keeps popping up. Offline defender no help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    malware keeps popping up. Offline defender no help: Hello, my wife's HP laptop running windows 11 2H22 has a malware she might have accidentally clicked on to. It keeps showing a popup on the bottom right of the screen that shows two buttons to scan or remove virus. It popsup every 5 minutes or so and goes away. I ran the...
  9. malware keeps popping up. Offline defender no help

malware keeps popping up. Offline defender no help: Hello, my wife's HP laptop running windows 11 2H22 has a malware she might have accidentally clicked on to. It keeps showing a popup on the bottom right of the screen that shows two buttons to scan or remove virus. It popsup every 5 minutes or so and goes away. I ran the...
  10. Hi I have a windows defender security notification pop up which says my pc has been blocked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a windows defender security notification pop up which says my pc has been blocked...: Hi I have a windows defender security notification pop up which says my pc has been blocked for security reasons and to call 020 3289 1510. Is this a scam...