Windows 10: WINDOWS DEFENDER POP-UPS

Discus and support WINDOWS DEFENDER POP-UPS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i am going crazy from Windows Defender Popups with either a siren or voice warning me not to shut down. They lock up my computer. PLEASE GET THIS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Helppls16, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Helppls16 Win User

WINDOWS DEFENDER POP-UPS

i am going crazy from Windows Defender Popups with either a siren or voice warning me not to shut down. They lock up my computer.

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED!!

:)

Helppls16, Aug 13, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

SEtting up automatic updates for windows defender on windows 8

I have found this on the internet en have set up a task for automatic definitions update for Windows Defender but a window pops up when this starts to run.
    Is there a way to set this without any window popping up so that it just runs in the background?

Now I'm using
    "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" -SignatureUpdate -MMPC

I'm currrently using it as described here:
    https://forum.raymond.cc/threads/let-your-windows-8-defender-update-itself-automatically.34359/

P4-630, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    I can not stop Defender pop up error messages

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you with your Windows Defender pop up error, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide the exact error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 13, 2019
  4. WINDOWS DEFENDER POP-UPS

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS DEFENDER POP-UPS

1. WINDOWS DEFENDER POP-UPS - Similar Threads - DEFENDER POP UPS

2. Windows Defender Security Center Pop UP Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Security Center Pop UP Warning: I received a Windows defender security center warning that states my computer has been locked up due to my IP address being used without my knowledge. The audio message says to call 217-282-5011. I presume this is a scam. How do I get rid of this box that popped up and...
  3. Windows Defender Security Center Pop UP Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Security Center Pop UP Warning: I received a Windows defender security center warning that states my computer has been locked up due to my IP address being used without my knowledge. The audio message says to call 217-282-5011. I presume this is a scam. How do I get rid of this box that popped up and...
  4. Security defender not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security defender not popping up: My security is not popping when clicking on it. Nothing happen. I checked if someone in the household download and install other security programs but there is none....
  5. Security defender not popping up

Security defender not popping up: My security is not popping when clicking on it. Nothing happen. I checked if someone in the household download and install other security programs but there is none....
  6. Security defender not popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. windows defender pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender pop up: trying to log on to my internet and a window pops up saying its window defender blocking my account and tells me to call customer support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-pop-up/c87f552c-1442-4fbe-a5e5-85e7998b8b6f
  8. windows defender pop up

windows defender pop up: trying to log on to my internet and a window pops up saying its window defender blocking my account and tells me to call customer support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-pop-up/c87f552c-1442-4fbe-a5e5-85e7998b8b6f
  9. windows defender pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Windows 7 Defender Not starting.Showing Pop Ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 7 Defender Not starting.Showing Pop Ups: I AM HAVING A WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE LAPTOP. I WAS USING AVAST ANTIVIRUS BEFORE WHICH BLOCKED MICROSOFT DEFNDERAND NOW, I UNINSTALLED IT AND NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO USE DEFENDER TOO.SO KINDLY IFANY ONE HAS A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM PLS CONTACT ME. SOME PICS ARE ATTACHED BELOW...