Windows 10: WIndows defender problem in Windows 10

Discus and support WIndows defender problem in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am Akhil.I have a problem with windows defender in windows 10.The windows defender shows " The account is managed by your authorization ". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by akhilthomas1, May 30, 2019.

1. WIndows defender problem in Windows 10

Hi,

I am Akhil.I have a problem with windows defender in windows 10.The windows defender shows " The account is managed by your authorization ". I don't see any other option in windows defender.I have changed the registry value in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender and changed the value of DisableAntiSpyware to 0 and it comes back.But after a restart it again turns out.Please help me with a permanent solution.Also please give me some suggestions of free antivirus's can install on windows 7.

:)

akhilthomas1, May 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 30, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

WIndows defender problem in Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 30, 2019
Thema:

WIndows defender problem in Windows 10

1. WIndows defender problem in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - defender problem

2. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  3. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  4. MS Defender video problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Defender video problem: When running MS Defender Offline Scan the video is badly distored and only bliinks on for about a second, then the screen goes blank for several seconds, then it repeats distorted video - no video-.distorted video - no video-etc. This only happens with Offline scans all...
  5. MS Defender video problem

MS Defender video problem: When running MS Defender Offline Scan the video is badly distored and only bliinks on for about a second, then the screen goes blank for several seconds, then it repeats distorted video - no video-.distorted video - no video-etc. This only happens with Offline scans all...
  6. Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work: Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work, but all is ok in safe mode. I tried to delete/reinstall drivers, used troubleshooting, nothing changed. I reinstalled windows a few times, but the system after reinstalling windows updated and...
  7. Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work

Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work: Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work, but all is ok in safe mode. I tried to delete/reinstall drivers, used troubleshooting, nothing changed. I reinstalled windows a few times, but the system after reinstalling windows updated and...
  8. Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows defender problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender problem: i try to go into virus and threats on Privacy and Security but that message show up everytime the prompts what i found and type into cmd not worked even if i run into administraton, can someone help me?...
  10. Windows defender problem

Windows defender problem: i try to go into virus and threats on Privacy and Security but that message show up everytime the prompts what i found and type into cmd not worked even if i run into administraton, can someone help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender problems windows 10