Windows 10: Windows defender problem

Discus and support Windows defender problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded a file and windows defender suspected it as a threat . It showed me 2 notifications . I clicked on one of them and removed the file. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Samer_676, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Samer_676 Win User

Windows defender problem

I downloaded a file and windows defender suspected it as a threat . It showed me 2 notifications . I clicked on one of them and removed the file. I also deleted it manually with no issues . As mentioned earlier , there were two notifications . The second one keeps popping up and when i click remove , it justs asks for permission and does nothing . I runned a quick scan and there were no problems . Anyone knows how to solve this problem ? Pardon my grammatical mistakes as I'm not a native english speaker :

Windows defender problem 115e103f-fb14-4b72-a493-e682548e61a9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Samer_676, Jun 17, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 17, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Windows defender problem

Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows defender problem

1. Windows defender problem - Similar Threads - defender problem

2. MS Defender video problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Defender video problem: When running MS Defender Offline Scan the video is badly distored and only bliinks on for about a second, then the screen goes blank for several seconds, then it repeats distorted video - no video-.distorted video - no video-etc. This only happens with Offline scans all...
  3. MS Defender video problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Defender video problem: When running MS Defender Offline Scan the video is badly distored and only bliinks on for about a second, then the screen goes blank for several seconds, then it repeats distorted video - no video-.distorted video - no video-etc. This only happens with Offline scans all...
  4. Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work: Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work, but all is ok in safe mode. I tried to delete/reinstall drivers, used troubleshooting, nothing changed. I reinstalled windows a few times, but the system after reinstalling windows updated and...
  5. Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work

Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work: Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work, but all is ok in safe mode. I tried to delete/reinstall drivers, used troubleshooting, nothing changed. I reinstalled windows a few times, but the system after reinstalling windows updated and...
  6. Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows defender problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender problem: i try to go into virus and threats on Privacy and Security but that message show up everytime the prompts what i found and type into cmd not worked even if i run into administraton, can someone help me?...
  8. Windows defender problem

Windows defender problem: i try to go into virus and threats on Privacy and Security but that message show up everytime the prompts what i found and type into cmd not worked even if i run into administraton, can someone help me?...
  9. Need help with this defender problem have tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with this defender problem have tried everything!!: gjI I tried uploading a picture but it seems I cant even do that!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-this-defender-problem-have-tried/d68d9160-e4f8-4b90-abe1-8c5c15eea7db
  10. Need help with this defender problem have tried everything!!

Need help with this defender problem have tried everything!!: gjI I tried uploading a picture but it seems I cant even do that!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-this-defender-problem-have-tried/d68d9160-e4f8-4b90-abe1-8c5c15eea7db