Windows 10: Windows Defender Problem

Discus and support Windows Defender Problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In my windows defender I recently got this pop-up saying "Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by eljayparras, Sep 16, 2020 at 4:17 AM.

1. Windows Defender Problem

In my windows defender I recently got this pop-up saying "Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information. And the "virus & threat protection button is missing in the program. So what do I need to do to fix this problem?

:)

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Sep 16, 2020 at 4:45 AM
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Windows Defender Problem

Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Thema:

Windows Defender Problem

1. Windows Defender Problem - Similar Threads - Defender Problem

2. Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account: Every couple of days for the last few months Windows 10 Defender has been telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I open the defender window and click on account protection it asks me to enter my computer PIN, and after I do the "problem" goes away....
  3. Windows Defender problems after W10 v2004 update

Windows Defender problems after W10 v2004 update: widows defender block my BitTorrent client after the updated 2004 on windows 10 pro 64 bit and claims its a virus name PUA:Win32/Presenoker potentially unwanted application i dont know if it is false positive i scan it with bitdefender anti virus and it was clean i use...
  4. Microsoft refutes claims of Windows 10 Defender security problem

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft refutes claims of Windows 10 Defender security problem: Windows Defender, also known as Microsoft Defender, has been around for some time in its current form, and it’s getting better with every Windows 10 feature upgrade. A new report, however, claims that Windows Defender has been updated with a new command line tool that...
  5. Regarding Some Problems In Windows Defender

Regarding Some Problems In Windows Defender: I recently installed the Comodo Icedragon browser, but with that theComodo Cloud Security also got installed. Now when I click on the "show hidden icons" up arrow mark, it shows a cross sign over the Windows Defender tray icon. When I check for the problem which was making...
  6. unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender

unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender: I tried Registry Settings But it is not showing me those two tabs "Disableantispyware" And "Disableantivirus" I also tried to restart security center by doing This Press Windows key + R > launch Run. Type services.msc > hit Enter But i am unable to click on restart its...
  7. Problem with Windows Security. It used to show some options forWindows defender and so on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Windows Security. It used to show some options forWindows defender and so on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/leatherfaceworld [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzfqx5/problem_with_windows_security_it_used_to_show/
  8. I got like a lot of problems for my pc especially Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got like a lot of problems for my pc especially Windows Defender: So I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes to remove a virus. I go to see how windows defender is doing so I can turn it back on but it says this https://imgur.com/a/l8LO2LB . Idk what is going on and the windows defender service does not even exist, like it got deleted from...
  9. windows defender says problem app but no other info

windows defender says problem app but no other info: Hello, I am on Windows 10 (2004) and Windows defender has had a yellow triangle warning on it a few days. It says, "Reputation-based protection...Potentially unwanted app found. Your device may perform poorly". When I click the Review button it says, "no recent actions". I...
  10. Problems with Windows Defender after Update

Problems with Windows Defender after Update: You people from Microsoft always do things half way !!! a very nerving issue in windows defender is when , after an update , all allowed items are deleted and important programs don't work anymore , and so the allowed items list must be rebuilt . This list should not be...