Windows 10: Windows defender problem

Discus and support Windows defender problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I can not turn it off by app itself or reggedit it turns back on by itself and blocks me from downloading software I want too. Is there any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Putrid_Design1174, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Windows defender problem

Hi, I can not turn it off by app itself or reggedit it turns back on by itself and blocks me from downloading software I want too. Is there any other thing that I can do?

submitted by /u/Putrid_Design1174
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Putrid_Design1174, Apr 8, 2021

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 8, 2021
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Windows defender problem

Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows defender problem

1. Windows defender problem - Similar Threads - defender problem

2. PROBLEM ON WINDOWS DEFENDER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PROBLEM ON WINDOWS DEFENDER: HI CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WHAT IS HAPPENING? I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. THEY VANISHED. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-on-windows-defender/e856dbfc-3fd4-45f5-ab7b-45d8fc2d78cc
  3. Problems with windows defender

Problems with windows defender: Windows defender firewall is disabled for me, and I can't turn it on. I just get an error. Nor can I activate the virus and threat protection services, so I assume I've somehow got a trojan or somekind of virus stopping me from activating the anti-virus. How do I scan, find...
  4. Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with this Windows Defender problem?: [ATTACH] As you see in the image, those two are disabled, I cannot activate it and I would like a solution. I don't know if any service is disabled, could you tell me or something else, but I really want to have it enabled....
  5. Problem Updating Windows Defender

Problem Updating Windows Defender: when trying to update microsoft defender it starts updating and then stops without completing the update. [Original Title: microsoft defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-updating-windows-defender/1e3c55e1-a0c8-4b16-8528-220abbcad92c
  6. Problem with running and Updating Windows Defender

Problem with running and Updating Windows Defender: I have Windows 8.1 and am trying to turn on Defender. I have no other virus protections downloaded. Under Updates, any updates for Defender were always CANCELLED. Here are some error messages: 8024000B - KB2267602-version 1.307.1571.0. I've read every solution out...
  7. Microsoft Defender Antivirus Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus Update Problem: Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 version 1.331.2263.0. I have gotten this update everyday for at least two weeks now. I update it, then it says you're up to date - But then it comes up again the day after. I have no ideas what's going on and why this happens....
  8. Problem Updating Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Problem Updating Microsoft Defender Antivirus: hello, I am currently on an old Image on Windows 10 basically the Antimalware Client isn't updated to its latest version. I don't know on how to install it as I seem to be running into a pickle of a update. My current version on the Microsoft Defender Antivirus Antimalware...
  9. Problems opening Defender

Problems opening Defender: Split from this thread. I tired this and it still did not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problems-opening-defender/8116ec0b-cce3-4c59-8060-61f3fea0bd1f
  10. Problem Turn on Windows Defender

Problem Turn on Windows Defender: I can't turn on my windows defender security center in Window Defender at Update and Security. When I click "Turn on windows defender antivirus", it takes a long time to run and the windows of it suddenly appears. [Original Title: Windows Defender]...